Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2018-11-25, 11:31 PM
Regular User

Default worried about new home being built

hi all,
we have purchased a new house from in Orleans, house is bring built as we speak. I was ask to come and do the framing and electrical inspection this week on Friday but when I entered the house with the supervisor all the walls were already closed and finish with Jeprock. On Sunday, I went back to my house with my wife two show her the progress The door was not locked so we went in. As I walked into the house it must have been 120°, it was like entering a sauna inside the house, it was sooo hot inside.when i entered the house, steam was coming out of the house I went downstairs and there was a propane heater blowing really hot air which made the house extremely hot .I notice there was some water bubbles , condensation on the ceiling . I then went to the sales office and spoke to my sales rep who said she would inform the foreman. I received an email later in the afternoon saying that we are not allowed on the property because of health and safety. I understand this but my concern about the house being so hot inside concerns me more. is this normal or should i be worried
thanks

Last edited by Cachou123; 2018-11-25 at 11:32 PM. Reason: taking builder info out