Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region

Old 2008-05-01, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Default Finishing your basement? What about the home theatre?

You've been in your house a couple of years now, the warranty is past on the foundation and you are seriously considering finishing the basement space.

I'd like to propose you reserve a portion of this space for home theatre. You can watch movies with great sound and great picture, watch your favourite TV shows, and play video games on the XBox 360 and PS3.

If you have any ambition for this sort of project, I can help.

I can design, select, provide, install and calibrate all the equipment you need in order to create a true home theatre environment.

I have a number of unique options available for speakers, flat panel or projector displays, home theatre receivers, lighting control and more.

Everything from a TV mounted on the wall with a simple sound system, to a full room dedicated to entertainment with automated lighting control.

I love doing this.

Contact me. We'll make things look and sound amazing!

greg@phand.ca
www.phand.ca
416-822-3223
For Your Home - For Your Condo - For Your Office

http://www.phand.ca/