Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > East Gwillimbury

East Gwillimbury Holland Landing, Queensville, Mount Albert, River Drive Park, and Sharon.

Old 2015-04-30, 08:38 PM
Regular User

Default The Enclave @ Sharon

Just got an email about "The wait is over". I was wondering about the prices specifically semis, I guess it should start at 600s or low 600s. Most lots are ravine so expecting fat premiums on majority of the lots.
Old 2015-04-30, 09:10 PM
Regular User

I only see semi and 32′ detached floor plans on the website.

http://mysharonvillage.com/floorplans/
Old 2015-04-30, 09:33 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by get View Post
I only see semi and 32′ detached floor plans on the website.

http://mysharonvillage.com/floorplans/
Yes. The sneakpeak has floor plans for only two models each for semis and 32. Also it states that, model homes coming soon.
Old 2015-04-30, 10:05 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSearch View Post
Just got an email about "The wait is over". I was wondering about the prices specifically semis, I guess it should start at 600s or low 600s. Most lots are ravine so expecting fat premiums on majority of the lots.
Emailed them a couple months ago and semi was 450s and up. If you can get one that doesn't have a lot premium, that's a good deal for a semi.

However looking at the floorplans I notice the semis are narrow. The width of the family room and kitchen totals 17 feet 10 inches. A town home in Queensville is 21 feet wide.

In terms of the lot, they're deeper at Enclave 34m (at least) vs. 27m

The future development block is zoned for medium density - not sure what it'll be

School will be a little further to get to vs. being south of Mt.Albert.
Old 2015-04-30, 10:37 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4nnyb0i View Post
Emailed them a couple months ago and semi was 450s and up. If you can get one that doesn't have a lot premium, that's a good deal for a semi.

However looking at the floorplans I notice the semis are narrow. The width of the family room and kitchen totals 17 feet 10 inches. A town home in Queensville is 21 feet wide.

The future development block is zoned for medium density - not sure what it'll be

That will be a good price for a semi if it stays like that at opening, I am not sure about their starting size though. I was guessing price range with reference to Sharon area and prices of town homes in QL and QV with similar size range. I think I went too high!
Old 2015-05-05, 12:29 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4nnyb0i View Post

That was a couple months ago. I am sure they don't need to start in mid 400s to sell the semi. I am guessing mid 500s or high 500s would be the opening price consider the 32' can start in the high 500s easily.
Old 2015-05-05, 01:44 PM
Regular User

Preview opening is on Saturday, May 23
Old 2015-05-24, 07:29 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSearch View Post
Preview opening is on Saturday, May 23
anyone knows the prices? wonder what is the demand for small sizes in northern GTA.

there are 3 threads about this development, can the forum administrator combines them together?