Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 2017-02-09, 04:53 PM
Krooner Krooner is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ON/Ottawa
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerapau View Post
I can't remember now. It's been almost 7 years. But you should be able to Google canavac Toronto and find some large stores. Their prices tend to be better than ours but Super Vacs would match their prices, at least they did back then.
Thanks Gerapau!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2017-02-13, 02:18 PM
deborachie deborachie is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Walkers Ridge Stonebridge
Posts: 104
Default

I'd be interested in a group buy depending on the price, of course.
D
__________________
Deborachie
Monarch T9 Greenboro Stonebridge
Closing Date: Sept 20/13


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2017-02-13, 02:29 PM
Krooner Krooner is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ON/Ottawa
Posts: 66
Default

I'm reaching out to vendors soon. If any of you have a preference with a particular model or package, please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2017-02-13, 04:47 PM
OttawaG OttawaG is offline
Senior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborachie View Post
I'd be interested in a group buy depending on the price, of course.
D
I might also join in if my budget allows. Can you please post the approximate cost....I know it will not be exact but just ballpark....Will the cost include installation as well?
Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2017-02-14, 12:02 PM
Krooner Krooner is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ON/Ottawa
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttawaG View Post
I might also join in if my budget allows. Can you please post the approximate cost....I know it will not be exact but just ballpark....Will the cost include installation as well?
Thank you
As soon as I find out, I'll be sure to let this group know for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2017-02-16, 12:11 PM
Krooner Krooner is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ON/Ottawa
Posts: 66
Default

I'm looking into the following Cana-Vacs:
- LS-550
- LS-750
- ES-???

If anyone has any preferences otherwise, please let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2017-02-16, 12:42 PM
J-Rock J-Rock is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Ontario
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krooner View Post
I'm looking into the following Cana-Vacs:
- LS-550
- LS-750
- ES-???

If anyone has any preferences otherwise, please let me know.
Looks good to me!

Are you getting a quote with a hose/power head included or just the Vac unit?

I got a quote from Kanata Vac (not group buy):
Nilfisk 150 with a rugmaster package for $699.00
Seems overpriced so hopefully this group thing works out!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2017-02-16, 12:46 PM
Krooner Krooner is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: ON/Ottawa
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rock View Post
Looks good to me!

Are you getting a quote with a hose/power head included or just the Vac unit?

I got a quote from Kanata Vac (not group buy):
Nilfisk 150 with a rugmaster package for $699.00
Seems overpriced so hopefully this group thing works out!
I'm asking for the packages including the head and the hose. I can ask for just the unit, if we have interest.

Just a heads up and FYI, the VIP Group buy is also starting an Ottawa Group buy for Central Vacs in early March, so if you guys can wait, I can definitely post details of that and compare it to the group buy i'll get - an option.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2017-02-16, 06:08 PM
Monahan2017 Monahan2017 is offline
Junior Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Ontario
Posts: 11
Default

I would be interested as well depending on price
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2017-02-17, 09:39 AM
tyler18 tyler18 is offline
Member
Regular User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Half Moon Bay South
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krooner View Post
I'm asking for the packages including the head and the hose. I can ask for just the unit, if we have interest.

Just a heads up and FYI, the VIP Group buy is also starting an Ottawa Group buy for Central Vacs in early March, so if you guys can wait, I can definitely post details of that and compare it to the group buy i'll get - an option.
Be careful, VIP Group Buy typically has a clause about not posting prices provided to them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Group Buy for Central Vac jmmbernier Ottawa 1 2012-10-18 01:33 PM
Group Buy for Central Vac jas77 Ottawa 0 2011-07-19 03:47 PM
Central Vac Group Buy mom2philip Ottawa 67 2010-06-02 04:10 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.



Copyright © PHAND Corporation
This document may not be used elsewhere without the expressed written consent of PHAND Corporation.
*** There is no association between this website and any builder. ***

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.