Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2017-02-17, 12:21 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler18 View Post
Be careful, VIP Group Buy typically has a clause about not posting prices provided to them.
Good to know. Perhaps I can let everyone know if the deal is better than what I'm getting and they can all go through VIP Group Buy then?
Old 2017-02-17, 05:25 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swales View Post
Interested
Hey all! I have preliminary pricing. Don't think I can post details since they mentioned the prices were confidential. I also don't expect them to move much. @swales and @Monahan2017, please enable Private Messages and I can PM you the details as well. Everyone else, I think I've PMd. If I've missed someone, please PM me and I'll get back to you with the prices!
Old 2017-02-18, 10:54 AM
Regular User

Hey all. I just got confirmation that I can share pricing on the forum, so disregard the earlier post.

Here's what SuperVacs has suggested.

1) ces625 premium air 5+ $466
2) ces625 performance pack 5+ $597
3) LS750 premium air 5+ $609
4) LS750 performance 5 + $ 740

I just confirmed that these are the models as per their website:

1) ces625 premium air 5+ $466
2) Same unit as (1) but with the package for (4).
3) Same unit as (4) but with the package for (1).
4) LS750 performance 5 + $ 740

I'm asking if there can be additional discounts for 10+ and 15+ in case we can gather enough of a group.

Let me know if you guys have nay specific questions you'd like to ask Supervacs otherwise. I'd suggest going into store and giving it a quick look as well, if you're unfamiliar with the models.

Last edited by Krooner; 2017-02-18 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Confirmed models
Old 2017-02-20, 09:27 AM
Regular User

I personally have the LS700 (750 appears to be the same) with performance package from Supervacs, it is great. Been using it for almost 3 years and no complaints. If your new house is roughed in, it's a very easy install. Just make sure you have a dedicated outlet for the vac.
Old 2017-02-21, 11:30 AM
Regular User

I am closing on my house on June 29th... How soon are you guys putting an order in?
Old 2017-02-21, 11:38 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyM View Post
I am closing on my house on June 29th... How soon are you guys putting an order in?
I don't know about the others, but I was hoping to buy by mid-March. I'm sure you can talk to Supervacs and work out a deal whereas they can hold your stock in lieu of a deposit. Would you like me to find out for you?
Old 2017-02-23, 10:12 PM
Regular User

Thatís very kind of you but I can wait. Good luck!
Old 2017-03-20, 11:34 PM
Regular User

Hey all! Sorry for the MIA for the last few weeks. We just had a baby, and house stuff was the last thing on our minds. It's our first so we still don't know what we're doing, but the wife said I could take some time to co-ordinate the central vac group buy

VIP Group Buy hasn't gotten back to me about the central vac group buy they had mentioned would start early Jan so I think it's best if we go through the Supervacs group buy. Last I checked, we had hit the 5 person limit. Anyone that was interested, I'll double check with again to make sure we're still complete and once the 5 minimum are confirmed, I'll check with Supervacs on what the process is. I think last time, they were accepting $100 deposits in lieu of the group buy and holding it until your closing. Don't know if that's changed but I'll let you guys know.

For anyone that confirmed, I'll double check with you before proceeding. I'll keep you posted this week!
Old 2017-03-24, 12:29 AM
Regular User

Hey all. Just posting a quick update. We have 4 of 5 for the group buy with a potential 5th going to check out the models this Saturday. If you know anyone that's interested please let them know. As soon as we have the 5th, I'll go to Supervacs and figure out the specifics! Thanks again everyone!
Old 2017-03-26, 09:16 AM
Regular User

Hey all. Have a final update, finally!

I went to John at Supervacs yesterday. (Please ask for John or Tyler and they should be able to help). Sharp (on this forum) and his 4 friends were coincidentally there with me, so I ended up buying. John said he would be honoring this price until April 8th; please go in and mention a referral from Nabil who bought an LS750 Performance Package. Quote the prices above. Here's also a list of discounted installation prices if you wish to purchase them:

Hang up $100.00 (hanging the machine and adding no more than 5 feet of pipe)
One Drop $110.00 + material cost
Two Drops $140.00 + material cost
Three Drops $170.00 + material cost
Garage mounted $70.00 (if you want to move C/V from basement to garage)
Extra inlet/extra drop over 3 $50.00 + material cost

Thanks for participating in the group buy everyone! Please do let me know via PM if you have any other questions! All the best.

Last edited by Krooner; 2017-03-26 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Ask for either John or Tyler; both should be able to help