Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2006-10-05, 02:21 PM
Regular User

Default When do you plan on putting your current house on the market?

We will hopefully close in August 2007 and we are thinking about listing our current home in April 2007. We are thinking about using Grapevine as well. Any opinions about Grapevine? How close to closing should we be thinking about listing?

Old 2006-10-05, 02:36 PM
Regular User

I'm actually thinking of using a realtor. Most buyers of a townhouse (what I'll be selling) use a realtor so I'd have to give the realtor 2.5% anyways. Then there's the fact that those who buy using grapevine want to save the comission so they lowball you anyways so you don't end up with more money in the end.