Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan

Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan Arista, Aspen Ridge, Avant, Ballantry, BurOak, Sierra Homes, CastleSquare, H&R, Lakeview, Cathedraltown, Mattamy, Country Wide, Starlane, Esquire Homes, Fieldgate, Forest Hill, Royal Park Homes, Great West, Greenpark, Kylemore, Remington Homes, Silver Valley, Laurier, Madison, Monarch, Liberty, Rosehaven, Sky Homes, Touchstone, Kylemore

Old 2013-11-09, 11:18 PM
Regular User

Default Upper Unionville $5000 Referral Bonus & Year-end Incentives

Upper Unionville developers are giving out $5000 referral bonus to anyone who buys before November 23rd as long as they have a referral from the same builder. The referral has to be mentioned and verified at the time of purchase. The $5000 will be split 50/50 between the referral and the buyer ($2500 per party).

Furthermore, every builder has now increased their upgrade packages/bonus for all the remaining lots until the sales offices close mid-December. I believe there are many towns, semis, and some singles left. The builders are Fieldgate, Arista, Paradise, and Starlane. I purchased from Fieldgate, so if anyone needs a referral, feel free to contact me. If you intend to purchase from another builder, simply leave a reply here asking for a referral. I am sure there are people who would love to be your referral.

As far as I was told, this promotion ends by November 23rd, 2013. If you intend on purchasing at this site, it cannot hurt to receive an additional $2500 upgrade money.

I was told that they are not sure when Phase 3 will happen. Also, Phase 3 will not have any Singles. As far as they know, when they open up again next year in late spring, they will continue to sell the remaining Phase 2 lots. Considering the prices that are being thrown around in Stouffville, Newmarket (36' detached for at least $620k), and Vaughan, this site suddenly doesn't seem all that expensive (although it is not cheap by any means).

Good luck finding your dream home. Hopefully we can all get what we've always wanted.

*Additions:
- Fieldgate now offers Springfield Model on corner lots. It's the biggest house I believe, with 3297sqft and sells for just under $1 million. 42' Singles come with $18k upgrade + $2.5k referral.
- Fieldgate has 25' semi's available with very good incentives. Last I heard, it a hefty price cut and a hefty upgrade package. However, you do have to inquire about the lots before they tell you.
- Arista has a lot of inventory towns available. They are move-in ready and have good negotiation room. They will also waive any premiums.
- Paradise will waive any premiums or balcony premiums. Not sure about their inventory lots.
- I have many upgrade prices from Fieldgate. I was also given more upgrade prices by other wonderful users here. Feel free to ask me for copies.
Old 2013-11-14, 10:51 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmderubeis View Post
Hi there,

We are in the process of purchasing a Fieldgate home and was wondering if any current Fieldgate owner would be our referral? You would receive a $500 referral fee from Fieldgate.

Thanks!
If you are still looking for a referral, I'd love to act that part.

Thanks.
Old 2013-11-15, 11:06 PM
Regular User

Default holiday Shop and give Back Event

You are invited to a

Shop and Give Back Event

As the holidays approach we are reminded that giving back is what the holiday season is all about. If you’re feeling in a charitable mood this holiday season, come do some of your holiday shopping at a Shop and Give Back Event where a portion of all sales will be donated to Sick Kids Foundation. You’ll feel good knowing that you’re helping out others in need while also picking up some quality gifts for your family and friends.

Holiday decorations
Accessories and fashion
One of a Kind Knit Wear
Jewellery
Safe skincare and cosmetic products
Hair accessories for women and children
Tupperware
Holiday Treats

November 30, 2013
11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Location: King City Library, 1970 King Rd. King City, ON L7B1A6
Hosted by Angela Ventrice and Lindsay Berman