Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Mississauga

Mississauga Cachet Estate, Bond Homes, Arista, Mattamy, Daniels, Fieldgate, Great Gulf, Heathwood, Greenpark, Regal Crest, Legend Homes, Paradise Homes, Remington Homes, Saberwood, Sundance, Fernbrook, Stone Manor, Townwood and more!

Old 2014-04-05, 11:37 PM
Regular User

Default Summit View Homes - Highland Park

Anyone on here who has purchased a semi-detached home from the Highland Park project? What has your experience been thus far?
Old 2014-04-06, 07:55 AM
Regular User

Default Hello!

Hi there! I actually purchased a home from phase 1 of the City Centre project, but I've been following the Highland Park project closely, to get an idea how what I can expect. I see that foundations have been going up pretty quickly recently (exciting!) for you guys and I'm just wondering if anyone has had their decor appointment, and/or received any updates regarding closing dates?

I drove by the site recently and I saw signs posted by the City of Mississauga by each lot (on the south side of the project) saying that there was a violation on section 8 of the building code regarding building permits, which is concerning...but it appears foundations are still going up in other sections, despite the City's warning.

I know the builder says that you have spring 2014 closing dates, but I'm just wondering what your actual closing dates are, and whether a 'delayed notice' has been issued. Also, if anyone has any general remarks or feedback on their experience with the builder thus far that'd be greatly appreciated!
Old 2014-06-11, 06:46 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitViewCouple View Post

I drove by the site recently and I saw signs posted by the City of Mississauga by each lot (on the south side of the project) saying that there was a violation on section 8 of the building code regarding building permits, which is concerning...but it appears foundations are still going up in other sections, despite the City's warning.
Most interesting... I'll drive by at some time and take a peek. I believe they've framed 3 rows of houses out of 6 (I think). Masonry and windows have started going up too on the first row. They seem to be coming along but that Spring 2014 date has most definitely past.