Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > East Gwillimbury

East Gwillimbury Holland Landing, Queensville, Mount Albert, River Drive Park, and Sharon.

Old 2017-05-04, 07:34 PM
Regular User

Default Levy Charge

Hi everyone so the good news is my relative recently sold the house he planned to assign, but there is one small obstacle, that is the buyer is only willing to cap the closing Levy charge at a certain amount... So here I sincerely ask the forum has anyone here closed with Green Park already and can kindly tell me how much their levy charge is? This is the only deal breaker in the offer so we really want to know as soon as possilbe if someone is kind enough to help us out...

Thanks in advance.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off