Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2007-04-24, 01:16 PM
Regular User

Default West edge of current Fairwinds development

Hi all,

Question about the Mattamy development in Fairwinds.

I was told that the strip of land to the west of the current phase (or more accurately phases 1, 2, and 3) was owned by Tartan or Tamarack (can not remember which). When viewing the whole Fairwinds plan, that would be the block of green space which is yet be devoped, between the east most section (currently under way), and the west most section of the overall Fairwinds plan.

Can someone confirm for me which of the two (Tartan or Tamarack) it is that owns this land?

Additionally, I heard a rumor that the builder, which ever of the two it is, typically surrounds the perimeter of their developments with a strip (I am sure a small strip) of green space, or walkway. Any validity to this? Or just wishful thinking? Would be interested on knowing what the west edge of the current phases will boarder, whether it will be a small bit of green, or another back yard of future development (which is what I expected).

Any thoughts?