Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2010-07-06, 12:03 PM
Regular User

I've seen some of the living fences in FC and they can look pretty bad as well.
Old 2010-07-06, 07:18 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepex View Post
Just to clarify, the living fence is staying in some form or another... We'd just be stealing the back six inches and putting the PVC up against the chain-link. I suppose the argument "against" though is that the fence would then be solid.
aah..ok. thanks for clarifying. I thought you were placing the fence in front on the living fence. I retract all my comments then.

The only thing I may add is there are many fast growing vines which would cover the fence in one season.

Last edited by golfer; 2010-07-06 at 07:21 PM.