Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2013-06-12, 01:39 PM

Default Zancor - Royal. Any updates or advice?

I driven by the site, and it looks like some of the houses are nearing completion. At least on the outside.

Is anyone moving in soon? Any delays? Ours is supposed to be done in 5.5 months, but there is nothing done yet. A bit stressful with an infant.

Are there any advice for people picking the interiors, or cabinets? Did you do any updates on kitchen? what kind and any advice? Any advice with appliances?
We had the initial meeting, but have not received their plans or prices by email.

Looking forward to hearing comments!
Old 2013-08-12, 08:42 PM
Regular User

Ttt
Anybody move in
A
Any reviews of build quality or problems we should look for?
Old 2013-09-10, 10:02 AM

It looks like some of the houses are already occupied. One already even got rented!
Old 2014-03-11, 10:55 AM

I have lived in Markham for many years and decided to move to Nobleton .Yes a big move but I must say they have some really beautiful homes out there for a good value . Tribute, King country estates and other high end homes start from 900K - 1.2 Mil . Trust me you won't find these homes in most parts of Richmond Hill or Markham . I was a little concerned about the drive but its not bad ( I leave early to work) driving to Markham or Richmond Hill. One thing I love about Nobleton homes is the design . Both exterior /interior and the lot space . Also the average household income is more in King township (Nobleton) than Richmond Hill or Markham . Drive around these new subdivisions and you can see it for yourself. You don't have to buy really!!!
Old 2014-03-13, 11:08 AM
Regular User

Believe you posted in the wrong forum (by accident?) - Zancor Royal is in King City, not Nobleton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentagon View Post
I have lived in Markham for many years and decided to move to Nobleton .Yes a big move but I must say they have some really beautiful homes out there for a good value . Tribute, King country estates and other high end homes start from 900K - 1.2 Mil . Trust me you won't find these homes in most parts of Richmond Hill or Markham . I was a little concerned about the drive but its not bad ( I leave early to work) driving to Markham or Richmond Hill. One thing I love about Nobleton homes is the design . Both exterior /interior and the lot space . Also the average household income is more in King township (Nobleton) than Richmond Hill or Markham . Drive around these new subdivisions and you can see it for yourself. You don't have to buy really!!!
Old 2014-03-13, 11:10 AM
Regular User

chumlee and Royal Dover? I see your mesages were posted many months ago - are you all moved in now? How has your experience been? How are the neighbours? I'm moving into the adjacent community in 2015.