Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2010-02-04, 03:20 PM

Default Touchstone Homes

Hi Everybody,

Me and my family was planning to buy a touchstone home in the castlegate area in Brampton . Has anybody got any news about this builder .
Are they any good ?
Old 2010-02-09, 01:56 PM
Regular User

Sorry, but Iíve got bad news. Buying from them has been a nightmare. Our PDI was 4 pages long. The construction staff is rude and not educated about their jobs. Instead of fixing things permanently they repeatedly do Ďband aidí repairs. I end up doing the repairs myself to save me the time and headache. Customer service is rude. This is at the Spring Valley site. I can go into detail if you want. Not recommended.
Old 2010-02-21, 10:22 PM
Regular User

Hi Sunnychhina,

I haven't bought from them but I can say with look at a model home that they had and the finishing was not good. The railings on the staircase was done poorly amongst other things. I was thinking if this (the poor finishes) is what they are showing off as a model home imagine what they will do with the one I will purchase. I think the prices are cheaper than other builders for a reason... I think with them you would definitely get what you pay for. I would look around if I were you JMO!

Kay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnychhina View Post
Hi Everybody,

Me and my family was planning to buy a touchstone home in the castlegate area in Brampton . Has anybody got any news about this builder .
Are they any good ?
Closing March 25, 2011

Old 2010-03-06, 09:26 PM
Regular User

My first home was touchstone. They weren't that bad.