Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2010-04-20, 01:22 PM

Smile Greenpark Homes, Phase 3, Castlemore

Just wondering if anyone came to that "VIP" preview on April 18th for Greenpark's 3rd phase in Castlemore?

My husband and I arrived late because we didn't think they would actually be selling homes that day (hence the preview part) but we managed to nab one anyway.

Did anyone buy a home?

Last edited by at27; 2010-04-29 at 07:37 PM.
Old 2010-04-21, 09:01 AM
Regular User

I went to visit the sales center after work yesterday. Just fell in love with the Quartz 8A, but they were all sold out and the sales rep told me that they won't be releasing any new of those models. I was just browsing around and luckily enough one of the purchasers called and backed off on the model for another one. That lot # was 69. I told the sales rep that I'll be back in an hour for paper work and to save that lot for me. Showed it to my wife and by the time I got there, he had committed to another guy. I was so disappointed. True that I hadn't signed the papers, but he could have given me a call out of courtesy and the huge interest that I showed him. I guess its all about money to them. But where's word of mouth these days. Hate the kind of customer service thats been adopted these days.

Congrats at27 to you though for your new home purchase. Its an excellent choice. Did you go for the 8A or the alternate plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by at27 View Post
Just wondering if anyone came to that "VIP" preview on April 18th for Greenpark's 3rd phase in Castlemore?

My husband and I arrived late because we didn't think they would actually be selling homes that day (hence the preview part) but we managed to nab one anyway.

Did anyone buy a home?

Just curious if anyone here bought lots 72 and 70! You can guess where we are
Old 2010-04-25, 11:42 PM

I got the Quartz Elevation 1 - I think it was the smallest detached home they got. We got the 4 bedroom option and the house is plenty big since it will only be my husband and I. We chose our brick today - it was exciting. I am worried about the decor center appointment just because I know everything will be a rip off!
Old 2010-04-26, 12:43 AM

We booked our house (Denim 6) on the VIP preview day i.e 17th April. We came to know about the VIP preview couple of days earlier through email. I was checking for any lineups on my way to work on 15th, 16th..but no lineup. On 17th, went to salescenter around 9am and found no line up. I was relaxed a bit.
When I came back to salescenter at 10.50am, I saw a small lineup with may be about around 30 to 40. We were in the first 20 and was able to sign the deal by 1.00pm.

Today we had been to do the brick selection and was a tough one. We drove around some of the Greenpark homes trying to find the brick color that matched the ones in design center. Finally we had to settle with one.
Old 2010-04-26, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpphase3 View Post
We booked our house (Denim 6) on the VIP preview day i.e 17th April. We came to know about the VIP preview couple of days earlier through email. I was checking for any lineups on my way to work on 15th, 16th..but no lineup. On 17th, went to salescenter around 9am and found no line up. I was relaxed a bit.
When I came back to salescenter at 10.50am, I saw a small lineup with may be about around 30 to 40. We were in the first 20 and was able to sign the deal by 1.00pm.

Today we had been to do the brick selection and was a tough one. We drove around some of the Greenpark homes trying to find the brick color that matched the ones in design center. Finally we had to settle with one.
Did you get a lot in the cul de sac where the ravine is?
Old 2010-04-27, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by at27 View Post
Did you get a lot in the cul de sac where the ravine is?
No. we did not get the ravine. Our lot is on the Bellchase trail.
Old 2010-04-29, 01:12 PM
Regular User

I am planning to buy a green park phase III home anyone know if they have any semi detached left.
Old 2010-04-29, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brampton View Post
I am planning to buy a green park phase III home anyone know if they have any semi detached left.
Yes they have semis and towns left. Singles are VERY limited.
Old 2010-04-30, 01:14 PM
Regular User

thanks for info , planning to see their semis this week
Old 2010-10-15, 08:53 PM

Default hey

hey i recently bought a green park phase 3 home tooo. its a quartz 1 elevation 2 with the 4 bedroom plan and we got lot 68