Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2017-01-17, 05:43 PM

Default Glenview LIV Monahan Landing

Hi folks, checking in to see if there are any LIV community soon to be home owners here?

In less than two weeks will be moving in! We are really looking forward to it, actually for 9 months to be exact! It's like our very own baby We had our PDI last week and there were very few issues and the issues that we saw were very minor.

If there are any new neighbours out there...feel free to speak up! I would love to chat.

Christina
Old 2017-01-17, 08:11 PM
Regular User

Hi Christina,

I am a resident at the new LIV communities as well. Our closing date is next Wednesday. We are so excited as we purchased when they first were released in August 2015. It's been a long wait and we are so ready to move in. We just had our PDI and things looked great with very minimal things to take care of before we move in.

We are in the 2 storey townhouses how about you? Edited to add: I wonder if you are our neighbours? We are lot 3.

Looking forward to meeting you soon

Medihah

Last edited by Monahan2017; 2017-01-17 at 08:14 PM.
Old 2017-01-17, 08:19 PM

Hi Medihah!

So glad to meet you! We are also in the 2 storey towns as well. You will be in a few days before us as we are, our closing date is next Friday. Perhaps we are neighbours? We are lot 4.

I hope your move goes well and I'm sure our paths will cross very soon!

Christina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monahan2017 View Post
Hi Christina,

I am a resident at the new LIV communities as well. Our closing date is next Wednesday. We are so excited as we purchased when they first were released in August 2015. It's been a long wait and we are so ready to move in. We just had our PDI and things looked great with very minimal things to take care of before we move in.

We are in the 2 storey townhouses how about you?

Looking forward to meeting you soon

Medihah
Old 2017-01-17, 08:58 PM
Regular User

Yes, that is awesome it means we are neighbors. It's so nice to "meet" you and I'm looking forward to meeting you in person. During our PDI the builder mentioned that we have very nice neighbors moving into lot 4 so I've been looking forward to meeting since then.

We will do the bulk of our moving next weekend so I am sure we will cross paths. We will probably be seeing a lot of each other. I will introduce myself properly then but it will be myself and my husband and we have two kids. A 2.5 year old boy and an 11 week old girl.

Hope your move goes great. I will see you then but please do feel free to come introduce yourself whenever we are around at the same time.