Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2012-11-27, 03:31 PM
Regular User

Default Ballantry Homes - Spring Valley

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a home in this new community. My wife and I bought last week. Our lot backs onto the Valley Lands. Closing date is just under 2 years from now, Oct 23, 2014.
Old 2012-12-02, 01:23 AM
Regular User

Default Ballantry homes in spring valley

HI
I just bought the new home back on the pond, i like the view with wood lot, and hard to see the house in the back, so far, the location is great, close to school, and green space.

Last edited by tracybui; 2013-03-26 at 12:18 AM.
Old 2012-12-02, 02:05 PM
Regular User

We did drive to the other side. Houses will be 250 fr away from the backyard. The lots are also deeper on the valley lands. The pond lots were only 100' deep and we were looking for a little deeper. The sales staff also told us while the wood lot is behind the pond, they do not own that land and cannot guarantee it won't be developed going forward.

I am salesperson myself so I hot a small amount off purchase price as a referral fee. We also got the 10k do the Devore centre.

How about you? What model did you purchase? We bought the Radiance elevation A.

Regards
Old 2012-12-03, 12:10 AM
Regular User

Hello!

Below is the link for map of Sping valley in brampton, which was approved by Brampton city since 2004 (our site is called spring valley sub 3)
you can click here to view it.
http://www.brampton.ca/EN/Business/p...5-1%2045-3.pdf''

Last edited by tracybui; 2013-03-26 at 12:17 AM.
Old 2013-02-14, 08:41 PM
Regular User

Great news. The prices have increased from the builder. The radiance model has increased $30,000.00!

Can't wait to get more information and pricing for extras etc. I'm sure that won't be for at least 6-8 months though. Anyone bought a home from Ballantry before?
Old 2013-05-21, 02:04 PM
Regular User

Default Ballantry Homes

Anyone else buy in Spring Valley in Brampton at Queen and Credit view? Haven't been to the sales centre since we bought and were wondering how sales are going?

Hope to see some more neighbours on here soon!
Old 2013-05-22, 10:26 AM
Regular User

We purchased from Tiffany Park Homes, but are closer to Williams Parkway as opposed to Queen St. We haven't visited in a while, but sales looked sluggish.
Old 2013-11-04, 09:56 AM
Regular User

Default Any other Ballantry Buyers out there????

Good morning Spring Valley community. I was by the site on the weekend and I am please to see diggers moving into place. The pond is excavated, Antibes Dr is paved as well as some of the other streets. We were contacted by décor for our basement structural selections (layout changes and basement modifications). I was told that in all likelihood we will be called for interior finishes appointment prior to the holidays. They are just working on getting structural done for everyone so foundations can commence.

I have yet to see very many neighbours on the site, but I suppose it is still early. I also read that the future public elementary school in our site plan seems to have been approved and is pending a 2015/2016 school year opening.

A month ago or so my wife and I drove out to the other side of the valleylands on Pathway, we walked into the backyard of the construction site office just to get a sense of what we will be backing onto. We actually saw a deer and its baby out for a nice walk through the valleylands as well.

We are very happy to see the increase in value in the home, considering there is still just about a year to go. Nearly a $50,000 increase from what we bought at.

Well that's all for now, hope to see some comments from others in the neighbourhood.

Best Regards
Old 2013-11-08, 12:25 AM
Regular User

Hi Marquis! Nice to meet you again on this forum. I am excited too about new house, and neighbourhood. So far, the site look like with the pond, trees...But it took so long since we bought to move on.
Old 2013-12-04, 09:01 PM

Default Your new neighbour

Hey Guys,
We have also booked at Ballantry Homes. We have booked Radiance 'A' and are slated to have possession in July 2014. Nice to keep in touch on this forum.

Mihir