Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2009-06-09, 06:42 PM
Regular User

Default Ashcroft - Any feedback?

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, but have been checking the posts a lot lately (since I am considering buying a house).

I will be visiting Ashcroft tomorrow to see their model houses and prices respectively in Briar Ridge (Kanata). Anyone has any an overall feedback regarding Ashcroft as; and specifically in Ashcroft houses in the Briar Ridge area?

This is going to be my first house, so I dont want surprises. I simply want peace of mind, but I do realize not all new houses are problems free.

Thank you.
Old 2009-06-09, 06:43 PM
Regular User

See this thread:

http://www.buildinghomes.ca/communit...light=ashcroft
Old 2009-06-09, 06:55 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hola2005 View Post
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, but have been checking the posts a lot lately (since I am considering buying a house).

I will be visiting Ashcroft tomorrow to see their model houses and prices respectively in Briar Ridge (Kanata). Anyone has any an overall feedback regarding Ashcroft as; and specifically in Ashcroft houses in the Briar Ridge area?

This is going to be my first house, so I dont want surprises. I simply want peace of mind, but I do realize not all new houses are problems free.

Thank you.
I have purchased an Ashcroft home in Briar Ridge. You can see my comments about my experience with Ashcroft in the thread mentioned by the previous poster.

Feel free to ask any specific questions. Here or by PM.

M & M
Old 2009-06-10, 09:49 AM
Regular User

My feedback from the other Ashcroft thread:

Ashcroft is pretty decent. I have owned an Ashcroft townhouse for 5 years with no major issues. It is currently for sale here http://www.grapevine.ca/cgi-bin/listing.cgi?id=22568 It is a great house, but we have outgrown it!!

I also have an offer in on a new house by Ashcroft in Briar Ridge also. I find them easy, flexible, and straight forward to deal with.

Just monitor the construction process of your home like any other builder - Look for problems to be solved before they get coevered up with brick, siding, and drywall!