Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane

Stouffville - River Ridge, MainStreet and Country Lane For residents and soon-to-be residents of Stouffvilles Main Street and River Ridge, Great Gulf Homes, Fieldgate, Greenpark and more!

Old 2007-09-09, 12:54 AM
Regular User

Default Looking for real estate agent to sell our new house.

A job transfer is taking me out of Stouffville less than a year after moving into our new house L.

Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent in the Stouffville / Markham area to list our house with?

Thanks in advance.
Old 2007-09-09, 10:24 AM
Regular User

Default Real Estate Agent

I can recommend an agent who sold my house in Markham and was great, after selling mine she sold another 2 in the same area and we just adored her. Her name is Chantale LoBianco, just tell her we recommended her and she will remember us.

Old 2007-09-09, 11:25 PM
Regular User

John Carser with Remax Omega in Newmarket is awesome. He covers all angles to sell - he knows his stuff. Everyone at my work has used him - he is that good! He has a website www.johncarser.com. Trust me - I am picky!
Country Lane, Stouffville
Orig closing: March 19, 2008
Current closing: December 3, 2007

Old 2007-09-10, 08:54 AM
Regular User

try www.homeatease.ca

you pay at most 3.5% commission...total commission....with full service...we used them and we were completely satisfied....3 open houses, color ads in the toronto star....we used them to sell our town in markham last winter.

I can give you my agents name if you want...just email or pm me
Old 2007-09-11, 11:55 AM
Regular User

With out a doubt - Kim Reesor from Gallo. I checked all around town when selling our home in Stouffville and her name kept coming up in conversations with previous sellers. A couple of people have used her services several times over the years. Referrals are the best testimonials!
Affordable Web Design by In Front Media in York Region