Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2015-06-15, 03:52 PM

Smile Paradise Development - Upper Mount Pleasant

Hi,

I have bought detached house (Apollo - N45) with Paradise Developements. Is anybody near to me (Mayfield and Creditview Road), so we can have discussions over here.I finished my phase 1 appointment already.Looking forward for the phase2 appointment this month end. Please give me suggestions for the upgrades that i need to choose,
Old 2015-06-23, 11:27 AM

Hi,
we bought N-114 Detached ( Model INDIGO ) and closing is 01 Oct, 2015.... PM me if you need any details, as I don't often visit this site...
thanks,
Old 2019-01-11, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devisenthil View Post
Hi,

I have bought detached house (Apollo - N45) with Paradise Developements. Is anybody near to me (Mayfield and Creditview Road), so we can have discussions over here.I finished my phase 1 appointment already.Looking forward for the phase2 appointment this month end. Please give me suggestions for the upgrades that i need to choose,
Hi devisenthil, I am reaching out as I recently purchased a a detached home by Mayfield and Chinguacousy from Paradise Developments. I noticed that the model I purchased (Maridian) is identical to the one you purchased (Apollo) back in 2015. Feel free to check it out: http://paradisedevelopments.com/resi.../meridian.html

Thought I would connect as I am finalizing my upgrades in 2 weeks time. As someone who has been through the process, it would be great to learn from your experience and gain any insights, tips, or tricks.

If you could do it all over again, what upgrades would you have chosen/ not chosen? What questions or clarifications would have asked? What should future purchasers from Paradise Developments know when engaging with them as the developer?

Thanks for your time! Any support would greatly be appreciated.