Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2012-03-19, 09:52 PM
Regular User

Default UV Pure Filter System

I was wondering if anyone on this site would be able to tell me some information on a UV Pure Filter system for a forced air furnace.
We had a HVAC tech over today doing some other warrenty work in our house. He briefly mentioned this UV system.
He said it provides better air flow from the furnace and also helps to kill bacteria in the air. But some modifications would have to be made to our furance to accomodate the system.
I'm not completely sure if I have to name correct or not.
But I was wondering if anyone has had this type of system installed in their homes, and would be able to provide some feed back on it as well and a cost idea for installation.