Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Kingston

Kingston Barr Homes, Braebury, Canadaco, Concord Homes, Dacon Homes, Geertsma Homes, Homestead, McFarland, Orkney, Royal Palm, Simon Clark, Tamarack, V. Marques

Old 2011-03-25, 04:00 PM

Default Do you have questions regarding mortgages or financing a home build?

As a mortgage broker in Kingston for the last 22 years I have found that many people are curious about building their own home but do not know the process from a financing standpoint.Please feel free to post your question or email me at brian@mtgprof.com and I will try to answer your questions.If you also have any questions relative to mortgages,fixed versus variable,where interest rates are going,builder package mortgages etc,I would be happy to try to help you.

regards
Brian Matthey

Bookmarks

Tags
home financing, mortgages