Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Durham Region > Durham - General

Durham - General For residents of and soon-to-be residents of Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Uxbridge, and Scugog

Old 2014-03-18, 10:40 AM
Regular User

Default Mattamy Taunton Ridge

Fyi, Mattamy has opened registration for it's new development in Pickering - Taunton Ridge. Mentions it is an extension of existing Seaton neighborhood, vague on location though. Not sure if this is their much talked about south of 407 development or not...

Http://www.mattamyhomes.com/GTA/Comm...hp?Comm=Seaton
Old 2015-01-25, 10:19 AM

Smile Taunton Ridge location

Hi guys,

This is my first post and I am interested in this project. I was lining up at Mattamy Aurora yesterday to scout and prepare for the Mattamy Taunton ridge project. It was quite an experience !

Does anyone know the approximate location of this Taunton Ridge's location? It saids its an extension of the existing Creekside community.

However, when google mapping, the north and west side of Creekside is Lebovic's Old Taunton, there's no space on the east side. Could it be south of William Jackson's road?
Old 2015-02-03, 03:27 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolo512 View Post
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I am interested in this project. I was lining up at Mattamy Aurora yesterday to scout and prepare for the Mattamy Taunton ridge project. It was quite an experience !

Does anyone know the approximate location of this Taunton Ridge's location? It saids its an extension of the existing Creekside community.

However, when google mapping, the north and west side of Creekside is Lebovic's Old Taunton, there's no space on the east side. Could it be south of William Jackson's road?
Hey Rolo512,

On Taunton (south-side) Mattamy is flattening land for this development. It is located just west of Brock Road.
Old 2015-02-07, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSaini View Post
Hey Rolo512,

On Taunton (south-side) Mattamy is flattening land for this development. It is located just west of Brock Road.
Hi RSaini,

I actually went to Taunton and Brock today but could not find anything that looks like a potential spot for the project.

We drove by the existing Mattamy Creekside community. Drove by the upcoming Lebovic Home's Old Taunton project and even went into Tillings Road (not sure what project that is inside). But couldn't find the piece of land that you were talking about that Mattamy is starting to clear.

Please advise, Thank you !

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.88...eb!1m0!1m0!3e2
Old 2015-02-09, 01:44 PM
Regular User

Hi Rolo512,

Based on the map you linked, I would say its on Taunton between Con 4 and Sideline 26 on the South Side. They do not have any large signs advertising the upcoming project. They do have small signs, one for the construction vehicle entrance and another similar small sign on a fence post saying mattamy.

Hope this helps.
Old 2015-05-04, 09:49 AM

Hi Rolo512 - did you find that visiting the Aurora office helped get an idea for the Taunton Ridge Project? Did the associates provide any info on the types of homes/timing for the Taunton project? Appreciate hearing any info you were able to find
Old 2015-05-17, 01:29 PM

Smile Taunton Ridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilandamy View Post
Hi Rolo512 - did you find that visiting the Aurora office helped get an idea for the Taunton Ridge Project? Did the associates provide any info on the types of homes/timing for the Taunton project? Appreciate hearing any info you were able to find
Hello dhilandamy,

As you know, this forum is not that active so I don't check often. Sorry for the slow response.
From the Aurora office, I spoke with Danielle (Person in charge) and basically the story goes that extending to the Taunton project , everything will be similar. Line ups are first come first serve, they will honor those who lineup in the parking lot over night first, before attending to the on-the-day visitors, and we will get an email notification a week ahead of time when the presentation centre is ready to open. Expected opening date late summer.

There are no additional information regarding the project as I am still checking weekly (call, websites, emails) and visiting the project site on a weekly basis.

I suspect it will be opened by October as I understand there could be a delay.

I have also notified Buzzbuzzhome.com about this project and they have just added the Taunton Ridge project on their website last week. This way, we can be notified if there are any updates.

Phil
Old 2015-05-25, 12:20 PM

Thanks for the info rolo512!
Old 2015-09-21, 04:13 PM

anyone following the project? looks like they are building 3 model homes...
Old 2015-09-23, 02:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal_444 View Post
anyone following the project? looks like they are building 3 model homes...
I saw that as well, I heard it may open up end of October early November.