Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Newmarket

Newmarket All communities starting and established in Newmarket

Old 2018-02-01, 08:37 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by neznamov View Post
Hi tribecaA, how did they word it?
Is it like this:"your Second Tentative Closing Date has been set for December xx, 2017"

I got a letter like this (our first closing date is in September), but when I checked the contract, the Second Tentative Closing Date in the contract is exactly the date they put in this letter.

Are they trying to say now that the Second Tentative Closing Date replaces the first closing date? I could not make it out from the letter. Nowhere it says that now that's the anticipated closing date. It only says that Second Tentative Closing Date has been set for a date for which it was originally set.

Please let me know what exactly your letter said. Thank you!
Mine got delayed again to March 2018, which is next month. I got the letter in Fall 2017. I actually asked for delay around Christmas 2017, because now the resale market is very bad, mortgage is difficult to get, but they said at this moment, no need more time to complete. The drywall just on, exterior just done, and I do not think that next month will be ready to close. The site is super busy now, some towns are starting foundation these days. Some detached lots seem to be ready in half year, while the slowest lot is just foundation done now. The fastest lot is close to Davis Dr located on Vantage Loop (not ravine side), might be ready in a few weeks.
Old 2018-02-01, 08:39 PM
Regular User

For the previous release of brownstone townhouses come with small backyard, the prices were around 1M to 1.1M + premium lot charges. Sundial sold a few in May 2017, located on the north side of Tango Cres, backing onto detached lots. Some assignments sale are on MLS and KIJIJI website, in a such awful market, everything seems to be hard and slow.
Old 2018-02-01, 08:43 PM
Regular User

Any Walk Out lots that is not backing onto ravine (which could be charged less)? Some look out lots are on Tango Cres, as what I can see now, but no one mentioned/noticed when they were for sale.
Old 2018-02-01, 09:00 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill G View Post
Happy New Year Everyone,

I have an Esprit Tribeca available for assignment. It is closing in September 2017 and you will be able to choose your own structure & decor through appointments.

The house has a living space of 2,976 sq. ft. including 686 sq.ft. of finished basement. 4+1 Bedrooms and 4+1 Washrooms. This is the biggest house for a 35 FT lot. The lot is located in an amazing spot right beside the park and forest.

PM if interested or email at billguan1@gmail.com or text at 647 882 2182. Serious buyer only. First come first serve.
Hello, do you have your WeChat account? We can discuss more.
Old 2018-02-27, 12:41 AM

Hi Tribeca long time we haven't chat what's the update on your house? What lot are you? How can I find you on we chat? Mines supposed to close in May... I'm hoping for another delay but I don't think it will happen... Msg me back when you get a chance.
Old 2018-02-27, 03:31 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyboi View Post
Hi Tribeca long time we haven't chat what's the update on your house? What lot are you? How can I find you on we chat? Mines supposed to close in May... I'm hoping for another delay but I don't think it will happen... Msg me back when you get a chance.
Hi, good afternoon.

Yes, it has been a long time we have not chat together here. My PDI is scheduled next week, because my closing is at the beginning of March. The house is almost done, the exterior is completed for a few weeks, and they are doing the interior finishes now. For example, tile floors, doors, ceilings, etc.

I will talk more about it on WeChat, your lot will be on time for closing, I think. See your private message.

Thanks.

Happy March!
Old 2018-04-09, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecaA View Post
Hi, good afternoon.

Yes, it has been a long time we have not chat together here. My PDI is scheduled next week, because my closing is at the beginning of March. The house is almost done, the exterior is completed for a few weeks, and they are doing the interior finishes now. For example, tile floors, doors, ceilings, etc.

I will talk more about it on WeChat, your lot will be on time for closing, I think. See your private message.

Thanks.

Happy March!
Hi tribecaA,
Regarding your question about Lookout lots on Tango, we got a Lookout lot, but it was not known at time of purchase. Later on during 2017 we got a letter saying that because of the grading our lot is now classified as lookout and it adds additional 15K to the price.
Ours is closing on May 7th. Actually, we want to sell it.
What is WeChat and how to get on it?
Thanks!
Old 2018-04-09, 09:37 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by neznamov View Post
Hi tribecaA,
Regarding your question about Lookout lots on Tango, we got a Lookout lot, but it was not known at time of purchase. Later on during 2017 we got a letter saying that because of the grading our lot is now classified as lookout and it adds additional 15K to the price.
Ours is closing on May 7th. Actually, we want to sell it.
What is WeChat and how to get on it?
Thanks!

Ok. Many lots are going to be closed during these months. I got mine last month, and I have already submitted my Tarion 30 day report form.
I will PM you my WeChat account so we can talk more about it. I have also created a group chat with some of the buyers.
Thanks.
Old 2018-05-10, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecaA View Post
Ok. Many lots are going to be closed during these months. I got mine last month, and I have already submitted my Tarion 30 day report form.
I will PM you my WeChat account so we can talk more about it. I have also created a group chat with some of the buyers.
Thanks.
Hi tribecaA,
I tried to connect with you on WeChat but didn't look like you got my request. Can you please PM me your WeChat account and I try again?