Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-25, 11:44 PM
Regular User

Question Thermal/Infrared camera home inspection

Hi all,

My one year is coming up and I am looking for a home inspector. I've read some home inspectors include thermal/infrared camera service as well to detect mold, moisture, insulation, etc problems and was wondering if anyone here has had used this service? How did you find the results, and was it useful in detecting problems?

Any recommendations for a home inspector that provides the infrared camera inspection on top of the regular home inspection in the Ottawa area?

Thanks!
Buddy
Old 2009-10-26, 06:34 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy23 View Post
Hi all,

My one year is coming up and I am looking for a home inspector. I've read some home inspectors include thermal/infrared camera service as well to detect mold, moisture, insulation, etc problems and was wondering if anyone here has had used this service? How did you find the results, and was it useful in detecting problems?

Any recommendations for a home inspector that provides the infrared camera inspection on top of the regular home inspection in the Ottawa area?

Thanks!
Buddy
I believe Acker Inspections now offers this. See his sticky'd post in the Ottawa forums. I just booked with him for my 30-day. You'll find tons of people here who've used him and been really really satisfied.
Old 2009-10-27, 05:59 PM
Regular User

To confirm, yes, we offer infrared thermography as a service.

WEB: www.ackerhome.ca
PHONE: 613-447-9660
E-MAIL: phil@ackerhome.ca
Old 2009-11-08, 10:28 PM
Administrator

Rest of the rediculous bickering removed.

The end.
For Your Home - For Your Condo - For Your Office

http://www.phand.ca/
Closed Thread