Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2010-04-14, 09:53 PM
Regular User

Default New Subdivision - Installing Satellite Dish

Hi,
Just checking if there are any restrictions on installing satellite dishes in new sub divisions. I am planning on getting a Bell Express Vu connection in my newly constructed home after closing. Any insight will be helpful
Old 2010-04-14, 09:55 PM
Regular User

hi there. i installed in a brand new house with bell and didnt have any issues whatsoever.
Old 2010-04-14, 11:58 PM
Regular User

I think only condos and condo townhouses have restrictions because you own the inside unit part of a condo or condo townhouse, but not the outside part.

You should get the installer to install into the basement (if unfinished) and up to the room. We got ours drilled from the outside right into living room because we didn't have a tv jack in there. It left an eye sore on wall where the cable comes in.
Old 2010-04-15, 01:46 PM
Regular User

Installed Bell 2 months back, not issues..dish is also situated on the corner of the house next to the garage.