Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Home Technology and Electronics

Home Technology and Electronics To discuss the technology that is going into your home from planning, wiring, hardware and usage.

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-12, 11:40 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by England View Post
Exactly.....so why go through all that trouble posting. I'll take the tower any day over your stinking dog
Ouch. Now I get it. It has nothing to do with the tower so no big loss at the neighbourhood picnic. Best of luck.

Old 2010-08-12, 11:54 AM
Regular User

Sorry, but it is an eyesore. I can't imagine your neighbours not freaking out about this.
Old 2010-08-12, 12:15 PM
Regular User

1000$ and installation to catch free channel over the air...lol...what a waste of money. You can get free channel worldwide not just what that tower can catch from the internet.
Old 2010-08-12, 12:21 PM
Regular User

^ if your neighbours are laughing at you...you know why
Old 2010-08-12, 12:32 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by England View Post
Don't care what you or your co-worker did
So I'll assume that you didn't try something shorter before putting up that eyesore. Most people wouldn't do it because it would bother others. The fact that it doesn't appear that you even thought about that until others on here (the vast majority I would say) said it was an eyesore speaks volumes about what you think of neighbours.

The problem is that you are affecting others and you don't care. When you go to sell your place in the future I bet the first thing your real estate agent tells you is to take it down. Too bad that if your neighbours go to sell their places they don't have the same option!
Old 2010-08-12, 12:39 PM
Regular User

There is a home in Center Point with 11.. yes i said ELEVEN! Dishes on the backside of there home....
Old 2010-08-12, 12:39 PM
Regular User

If my memory serves me correctly, England is the same individual who's neighbour did not want to help pay for a fence, so he put the fence on his property and spray painted nonsense on their side of the fence ("God save the Queen". He did this cause he was angry at them and apparently because he knew they could not do anything about it. So it seems there may be mroe behind this antenna thing than we think.
Old 2010-08-12, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Argument over.

Please consider what you post and how it is going to reflect upon others. Do not start antagonizing and throwing personal insults.

Thanks and please have a nice day.
For Your Home - For Your Condo - For Your Office

http://www.phand.ca/
Closed Thread