Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2006-12-20, 11:43 AM
Regular User

Default Mattamy -East End

Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone out there knows whether Mattamy will be building any new homes in the east end. Maybe Orleans?

I heard awhile back that the Ottawa Citizen was reporting that Mattamy had plans for 4 locations in Ottawa. So far there's one in Kanata and two in Barrhaven ...
Old 2006-12-20, 12:14 PM
Regular User

I have heard it mentioned, yes, this is in the works.

Don't remember who I heard it from, though, I believe it was an off-hand comment from one of the sales staff.
Old 2007-01-02, 03:41 PM
Regular User

Thanks for the information.

I was actually able to get a response from Mattamy when I e-mailed them and thought I would post it here in case anyone else was interested in an East end development:

Thank you for your email and interest in Mattamy Homes.

We will be developing in the east-end - Orleans, however no schedule has been set at this point. Our website remains the best source for the most up to date information available.

Thanks again for your interest in Mattamy Homes.

Regards,

Sam Kandar

Customer Care Coordinator
Old 2008-04-04, 06:58 PM
Regular User

Default Update

Recently I contacted Mattamy about Orleans and was told that they have purchased land somewhere around Trim Rd and lots are expected to go on sale early 2009.

Has anyone heard something more specific about the location ?
Old 2008-04-04, 08:06 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktulips View Post
Hi there,

Was just wondering if anyone out there knows whether Mattamy will be building any new homes in the east end. Maybe Orleans?

I heard awhile back that the Ottawa Citizen was reporting that Mattamy had plans for 4 locations in Ottawa. So far there's one in Kanata and two in Barrhaven ...
Actually 2 in Kanata/Stittsville area so that could make the 4 you mention.
Just on the other side of the developer next to Mattamy (towards Stittsville) is another field already cleared which they will start on next. Not sure if its still going to be called Fairwinds or not though.

Moved in finally September 25th '08!!