Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville

Stouffville Moving to Stouffville? Already living there? This section is for you.

Old 2012-07-04, 02:52 PM

Default Reading & Creative Writing for children and youth

Hi, I'm a Stouffville resident and I offer Reading & Creative Writing classes for children and young adults. I'm a writer and a journalist with many years of experience. The class is for children and youth ages 6-16. It focuses on developing their communication skills by introducing them to various authors and different writing styles. It's a relaxed way of helping them cultivate life-long reading habits and enabling them to put their thoughts into words.
If you're interested in sending your children to my class, please email me at kinjal.dagli@gmail.com

Bookmarks