Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Durham Region > Durham - General

Durham - General For residents of and soon-to-be residents of Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Uxbridge, and Scugog

Old 2013-08-26, 12:24 AM
Regular User

Default Any new builds in Pickering?

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to move back to the Durham region, but don't want to move to North Ajax or whitby. I am looking at Pickering (south of finch), and wanted to know if there are any new builds! Doesn't have to be a large development, even a few custom homes. My price range is up to 800k.

If anyone knows of any new builds in south or central pickering, please pm me or post in this thread. Thanks in advance.
Old 2013-09-26, 06:23 PM
Regular User

Default Marshall Homes

Marshall homes has a few communities in south/central pickering for those that are interested. They have one at Fairport near sheppard (William Dunbar school district). The development is called Drinkwater, and there are only 30 detached homes being built on the crescent. We were very close to buying one, but thought twice about it because it is going to be a private road and there will be a common elements fee for snow removal, garbage pick up etc. Not liking this new concept of a freehold home with 'condo fees'.

They also have 2 other communties they are doing in durham. Check out their website.

We decided to stop looking in Durham and have bought in Vaughan, but this is for anyone who is interested in the Pickering area.