Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville

Stouffville Moving to Stouffville? Already living there? This section is for you.

Old 2010-10-12, 12:59 PM
Regular User

Default Water Softner installation

I am Looking for the water softener installer.I brought the softener from lowes and need a installer to do the job. how much will be the installation cost. could any one suggest good installer .
How hard is this job to do it your self ? i appreciate your input

Thx
Old 2010-10-13, 12:32 AM
Regular User

Call bruce clark and sons..
(905) 852-7967

i'm one of there plumbers and just bought a house in stouffville...just browsing the site
its not to difficult at all...i assume all your house is pex so u need a special tool...also its best to seperate the "softned" water to go to outside hoses...so ur not wasting your salt...
probably a couple hours plus parts...nothing to major...we are serving uxbridge, stouffville, markham, richmond hill
call for a appointment

thanks!