Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Richmond Hill

Richmond Hill Century Grove, Democrat Homes, Acorn Homes, Fieldgate, Heathwood Homes, Vogue Development, Brookfield, Sky Homes, Genesis Homes, Fairgate, Fernbrook, Fieldgate, Tribute, Lebovic, Maple Lane, Great West, Mirrow Homes, Queensgate, Primont, Saberwood, Edenbrook, Luvian, Kaitlin, Pemberton, Empire Homes, H&R, Wyecliffe, The Woodlands and more!

Old 2013-06-10, 08:46 PM
Regular User

32 Lots from MADISON and Fieldgate start from 780K. However, not sure whether they are still available though...
Old 2013-11-06, 02:54 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Works View Post
Any news on this? Are they still available?
Thanks in advance!
Old 2014-03-11, 09:31 AM

I have lived in Markham for many years and decided to move to Nobleton .Yes a big move but I must say they have some really beautiful homes for a good value . Tribute, King country estates and other high end homes start from 900K - 1.2 Mil . Trust me you won't find these homes in most part of Richmond Hill or Markham . I was a little concerned about the drive but its not bad ( I leave early to work) driving to Markham or Richmond Hill. One thing I love about Nobleton homes is the design . Both exterior /interior and the lot space . Also the average household income is more in King township (Nobleton) than Richmond Hill or Markham . Drive around these new subdivisions and you can see it for your self.
Old 2014-03-13, 01:14 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentagon View Post
I have lived in Markham for many years and decided to move to Nobleton .Yes a big move but I must say they have some really beautiful homes for a good value . Tribute, King country estates and other high end homes start from 900K - 1.2 Mil . Trust me you won't find these homes in most part of Richmond Hill or Markham . I was a little concerned about the drive but its not bad ( I leave early to work) driving to Markham or Richmond Hill. One thing I love about Nobleton homes is the design . Both exterior /interior and the lot space . Also the average household income is more in King township (Nobleton) than Richmond Hill or Markham . Drive around these new subdivisions and you can see it for your self.
I heard Nobleton is still on well water, true?
Old 2014-03-13, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter8299 View Post
I heard Nobleton is still on well water, true?
yes well water. The wells are owned and treated by York . King township owns the distribution. York buys some water from peel and Toronto as well as producing their own.

http://www.drinknwaterplus.com/LocalWaterFacts

Last edited by pentagon; 2014-03-13 at 01:54 PM.
Old 2014-04-13, 10:10 AM

just bought a home from phase 3, and i'm very excited. anybody else in the same boat?
Old 2014-06-01, 02:39 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1llogic View Post
just bought a home from phase 3, and i'm very excited. anybody else in the same boat?
Hi,

Yea, i was thinking to buy at Jefferson forest, but then I saw aurora trails. So, I ended up not buying at Jefferson.
Jefferson is good location, however, the access to the highway is not as convenience as aurora. Also, the price in aurora is cheaper and I see more price appreciation in the future since lots of builders are going to aurora.
But I am sure the house is great. Those builders have a pretty good reputation.
Old 2014-06-22, 02:36 AM

Does anyone know if there are any lots left in Jefferson Forest?
Old 2014-08-05, 11:38 AM
Regular User

Aurora Trails - a good place to live in.
JF and AF don't share many similarities in common simply because AT is about 12km north of JF, the distance differentiates these 2.

Anyhow, with a limited budget, potential buyers have way more choices in AF than in JF though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ay.li View Post
Hi,

Yea, i was thinking to buy at Jefferson forest, but then I saw aurora trails. So, I ended up not buying at Jefferson.
Jefferson is good location, however, the access to the highway is not as convenience as aurora. Also, the price in aurora is cheaper and I see more price appreciation in the future since lots of builders are going to aurora.
But I am sure the house is great. Those builders have a pretty good reputation.
Old 2014-08-05, 11:40 AM
Regular User

seems like Fieldgate sold out. Other 3 builders have only townhouses left in their inventories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konz View Post
Does anyone know if there are any lots left in Jefferson Forest?