Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville

Stouffville Moving to Stouffville? Already living there? This section is for you.

Old 2011-02-26, 05:41 PM

Default Tutor - That Time of Year!

It is that time of year....the report cards went home! Local teacher here who works within the Durham School Board. Private Torturing available for grades 1 - 8 (All subjects).

Tutoring
Project Help
EQAO (Grade 3 and Grade 6)
Homework Help

Feel free to contact me.
Old 2013-05-31, 03:13 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300zx View Post
It is that time of year....the report cards went home! Local teacher here who works within the Durham School Board. Private Torturing available for grades 1 - 8 (All subjects).

Tutoring
Project Help
EQAO (Grade 3 and Grade 6)
Homework Help

Feel free to contact me.
Hello - I am interested for turtoring of my kids what part of stouffville you are in and what is the best way to contact you can you please sms me your contact so we can touch base for tutoring of my kids they are in grade 5 and 7. I am located in 10th line and hoover park. Thanks,
Old 2013-06-10, 04:17 PM

Default High school tutor

I am an Ontario qualified teacher for grades 7-12 and work for the York Region District School Board. I live in the Stouffville area. 9th line and Reeves Way. I am available throughout the summer for all subjects.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Thank you!