Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Aurora

Aurora Minto, Kylemore, Aspen Ridge and Townwood

Old 2015-10-19, 10:44 AM
Regular User

That why. Fence and tree planted from builder. Request from Newmarket and Aurora.
Old 2015-10-19, 10:44 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royniv View Post
Those houses in newmarket are much older I assume, so probably the Trees are quite large and full, creating a lot of privacy which is really great.

I really want this next release to come, so my husband and I have some closure, the past few weeks have been so stressful!

Fatball - You're so luck you bought when you did, great great investment

I do wonder... those houses in Newmarket... they must be mad that now they're going to have houses behind them when they've lived years without anything! How is that allowed?
It's not on their control, it's Aurora Town's land, lol.

Hey Royniv - want to create a line up when they release this bridgepointe lots? Which model are you looking at? Price has increased 120K so far since the first 50' release - debating if it is worth it to buy at this point...
Old 2015-10-19, 10:47 AM
Regular User

Are you moving in soon? When is ur closing date?
How's the colour selection on the decor centrE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatball View Post
Because it is request from Town of Newmarket. I bought the lot back to Newmarket. When you sign agreement. It shown on your contract. . Fence and tree already build and plant on my lots prior digging the foundation. Each lots plants different kind of trees. My are all oak trees. . All lots have 3 trees to 7 trees if back to Newmarket. If pie shape gave 7. To 8 trees.
Old 2015-10-19, 10:51 AM
Regular User

Closin date may 2016. Decor appointment. Next week. From 9 to 4 pm. They said need full day
Old 2015-10-19, 10:52 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge View Post
It's not on their control, it's Aurora Town's land, lol.

Hey Royniv - want to create a line up when they release this bridgepointe lots? Which model are you looking at? Price has increased 120K so far since the first 50' release - debating if it is worth it to buy at this point...

We want the Meadowlarke! How about you?
I'd love to start a list but Mattamy was very difficult this past release and didn't allow it really, so people had to check in every hour, so you basically had to stay there from Thursday afternoon till Saturday.

I asked when bridgepoint will be released, and they said they don't know, but all the past weekends, they always say they don't know, and then they release, I hope this next one isn't too long of a wait. If they release I'd love to start a list if we can Thursday afternoon/evening.

I agree, the past weekend before this release, it only went up 10K, so I am thinking they did this final price hike for these 2 court, as long as the doesn't go up that much more, I'm hoping to get one of the 50's backing on to Newmarket, if the premium is acceptable, which I can't imagine they can charge that much to face another house, after all.

Which model do you want?
Old 2015-10-19, 10:53 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatball View Post
Closin date may 2016. Decor appointment. Next week. From 9 to 4 pm. They said need full day
Congratulations!!! So exciting
Old 2015-10-19, 10:56 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey38 View Post
Are you moving in soon? When is ur closing date?
How's the colour selection on the decor centrE?
Mattamy give you one big booklet for upgrade . Prior the appointment. The booklet have all the price and photos . No need to ask . All have price and style.
Old 2015-10-19, 10:57 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Congratulations!!! So exciting
Which model you guys prefer? I heard a lot of ppl buying the biggest model in thus phrase
Old 2015-10-19, 11:03 AM
Regular User

I saw Mls listing yesterday. One 36 feet lots 3000 feet back to ravine arbor home . Brand new closing soon. Asking 1.360 k.
Old 2015-10-19, 11:08 AM
Regular User

Quote:
We want the Meadowlarke! How about you?
I'd love to start a list but Mattamy was very difficult this past release and didn't allow it really, so people had to check in every hour, so you basically had to stay there from Thursday afternoon till Saturday.

I asked when bridgepoint will be released, and they said they don't know, but all the past weekends, they always say they don't know, and then they release, I hope this next one isn't too long of a wait. If they release I'd love to start a list if we can Thursday afternoon/evening.

I agree, the past weekend before this release, it only went up 10K, so I am thinking they did this final price hike for these 2 court, as long as the doesn't go up that much more, I'm hoping to get one of the 50's backing on to Newmarket, if the premium is acceptable, which I can't imagine they can charge that much to face another house, after all.

Which model do you want?
I am wondering if they will keep the price the same, and just reduce the features. For this past weekend release, they give out 10 foot ceiling and also they said they put features unique only to the 49 houses sold. Maybe they keep the price the same, and remove the 10 foot ceiling and other 'unique' features, lol. But it's getting quite expensive now so hopefully they keep the same price.

I consider a couple of models, one is Meadowlarke. I think that model has the perfect balance compared to all other 50', not too small or too big, and the layout is the most functional.

Is it Mattamy or the buyers who created the lineup? For all Mattamy cares, they won't care if people check-in every one hour or not. I think they are not the one coordinating, we can set out own schedule if we have enough people to start. We can do every two or three hours, but at all time must have some numbers of people to make sure no one is starting the list on their own.