Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2016-04-08, 07:49 AM
Regular User

The meeting is at the Stonebridge Golf Club, so I went to their website to find out a little bit more about the location. On the front page they say that because Mattamy bought Monarch that they are offering the Stonebridge discounts to Half Moon Bay.
http://www.stonebridgegc.com/
This would be good news to any of you golfers. Hey maybe I'll take up golfing when I retire LOL
Old 2016-04-08, 08:38 AM
Regular User

Ya the discount is nice to have - 10 or 15% off I believe....but if you book through the "deals" section of the booking website (which you should always do if possible since it's cheaper), they don't let you stack the discounts. So it's usually not something you can access unless you're paying peak rates on a Saturday morning or something
Old 2016-04-08, 09:35 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMBTUX View Post
Ya the discount is nice to have - 10 or 15% off I believe....but if you book through the "deals" section of the booking website (which you should always do if possible since it's cheaper), they don't let you stack the discounts. So it's usually not something you can access unless you're paying peak rates on a Saturday morning or something
We get the same as Stonebridge residents which includes their membership plans and discount cards.
Old 2016-04-13, 02:52 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by suezuki650 View Post
I got my invitation to Mattamy University on April 27th. Anyone else get theirs? It would be nice to meet my new neighbours. I also have my pre-construction meeting next week.

Sue
We will be attending Mattamy U as well! We also have booked our pre-construction meeting on the 27th.
Old 2016-04-13, 02:53 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by suezuki650 View Post
I got my invitation to Mattamy University on April 27th. Anyone else get theirs? It would be nice to meet my new neighbours. I also have my pre-construction meeting next week.

Sue
We will be attending Mattamy U as well! We also have booked our pre-construction meeting on the 27th.
Old 2016-12-01, 10:24 AM
Regular User

Hello.. Any suggestions for snow plowing.. I've called around they are either booked or sound very shady. Especially that Buffalograss is not coming up on their GPS systems.
Old 2016-12-01, 12:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHapp67 View Post
Hello.. Any suggestions for snow plowing.. I've called around they are either booked or sound very shady. Especially that Buffalograss is not coming up on their GPS systems.
Curious - how do they sound shady?
Old 2016-12-01, 01:09 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHapp67 View Post
Buffalograss is fairly new and it doesn't surprise me that it isn't showing on their GPS. I have 3 GPS's and it doesn't show on any of mine.
Old 2016-12-01, 09:49 PM
Regular User

Try Appleseed and Pierce Hill Farms. Both of them gave me quotes. I was toying between having it done and doing it myself. At my old place I could get the snowblower out without moving the car. Not so this place but we'll see how it goes.
Old 2016-12-02, 01:18 PM
Regular User

appleseed just emailed me Buffalograss is off too far off their route .. Pierce Hills full booked..it is starting to come up on google maps. I went to appleseed office yesterday and they showed me the customers along along river mist..des soldats reindeau ..just strange we are to far off their route.. not like they are coming for free..lol