Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2007-08-17, 09:53 AM
Regular User

Default Riverside South peeps!!

Hey all

I just wanted to see if there are any new buyers in Riverside South. I am closing with Richcraft in April and my street is Coyote Brush.

So excited to move in and meet my neighbors!!

Kel
Old 2007-08-17, 10:09 AM
Regular User

one of my co-workers have bought in Riverside South with Richcraft...I believe they close in a week. its a nice little area but not the area for me...
Old 2007-08-17, 10:33 AM
Regular User

Hi again, I live in Owls Cabin and I just move to my house (built by Richcraft) 3 weeks ago, so far so good..
Old 2007-08-17, 10:33 AM
Regular User

My wife's close friend and her husband bought in Riverside South. They bought a resale Richcraft, believed to be the Rosedale model. We visited them a couple of times and it's a nice little growing area. Once they build the bridge connecting Barrhaven and Riverside South, things will definitely be more interesting
Old 2007-09-29, 06:02 PM
Regular User

Hi KellyM,

We have recently signed with Urbandale and our house will be on Coyote Brush Lane as well. We have a corner lot. I know the house next to us will be a Richcraft home.

Closing isn't until November of 2008 though!

Urbandale - Isla Vista Model - Elevation B
Riverside South
Closing: November 6, 2008
Old 2007-09-29, 06:36 PM
Regular User

Hey I am beside a corner lot coyote brush!! I am lot 137 and they are starting my foundation soon!! Maybe we are neighbors lol

Kelly
Old 2007-09-30, 01:44 PM
Regular User

KellyM...we are neighbours!!!! We have lot 138! That is too funny...

My husband drove by the site yesterday and said that our neighbour's lot was looking good and moving right along!

Isn't the internet great?!

Riverside South
Old 2007-09-30, 02:15 PM
Regular User

That is too funny!! Do you guys stalk the place like we do? What model did you guys get from Urbandale? You have a nice big corner lot. I love our little street and can't wait to move in. We are closing April 24 so I am sure we will bump into each other soon. I can't believe how quickly the house across the street is going up eh?

Hey do you guys have any kids? We have a ten year old boy and a six year old girl!!

Kelly
Old 2007-10-01, 09:11 AM
Regular User

We haven't really been stalking the place since we just recently signed and nothing is going on with our lot yet, but we do occasionally drive by, and I'm sure we will be going back more often as the months go by...

We went with the Isla Vista model from urbandale. Things actually worked out well because that was the model we wanted, and turns out that was the only one that Urbandale would build on that corner lot...

We don't have any kids yet... we'll work on that once we move in

Riverside South
Old 2012-03-12, 09:12 PM
Regular User

Default Inside pictures of isla vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_and_M View Post
We haven't really been stalking the place since we just recently signed and nothing is going on with our lot yet, but we do occasionally drive by, and I'm sure we will be going back more often as the months go by...

We went with the Isla Vista model from urbandale. Things actually worked out well because that was the model we wanted, and turns out that was the only one that Urbandale would build on that corner lot...

We don't have any kids yet... we'll work on that once we move in
Hi ,

We would love to see the pictures of Isla Vista model from inside as i did spoke to lady in sale center and she said she has none which she can , we would be really grateful if you pictures of the house from inside .

You would understand how hard is it for anybody to buy a house with just a floor plan .

Please email us the pictures asap

Much appreciated and sorry for the trouble .