Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Burlington

Burlington For residents of and soon to be residents of Burlington. Alton Village. Sundial, Fernbrook, Mattamy, Emery, Tribute, Valery, Legend Creek, Branthaven, Monarch, Thornwood

Old 2008-05-19, 11:51 AM
Regular User

Default bathroom accessories

Looking for some ideas here...we didn't get any mirrors, toilet paper holder and soap dishes installed in any of the bathrooms. I need some feedback of good places to purchase these items. Possibly an online store, mom and pop store, etc.

We have tried home depot, rona, sears, bay, home sense, bou clair, pier 1, winners without much luck any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 2008-05-19, 11:54 AM
Regular User

I love this site. Great prices too and shipping is free with orders of $100 or more. I've ordered from them numerous times. No issues.

http://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/shop/index.php

Look under Living > Bath
Old 2008-05-19, 12:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
I love this site. Great prices too and shipping is free with orders of $100 or more. I've ordered from them numerous times. No issues.

http://www.kitchenstuffplus.com/shop/index.php

Look under Living > Bath
For those that are new to this area, we have two Kitchen Stuff Plus retail outlets nearby...one on Dundas St. in Mississauga (in the same Plaza as Goeman's and Chapters). There is also a brand new outlet that opened (or is soon to open?) in the new retail plaza just off Burloak.

We didn't have any of our bathroom accessories installed, and purchased from a variety of stores...Canadian Tire, Rona and HomeSense.

HomeSense is also a great source for your mirrors too as well as towel bars, tp holders etc...and I'm not just saying that because my husband works for their parent company
Old 2008-05-20, 10:20 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.D. View Post
Looking for some ideas here...we didn't get any mirrors, toilet paper holder and soap dishes installed in any of the bathrooms. I need some feedback of good places to purchase these items. Possibly an online store, mom and pop store, etc.

We have tried home depot, rona, sears, bay, home sense, bou clair, pier 1, winners without much luck any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ikea and Costco were our choices. Ikea has come out with some really nice stainless steel ones.
Old 2008-05-20, 11:22 AM
Regular User

Default bathroom

There is a seller on ebay that has some high end stuff, if you can win an auction you can get a good deal. he also has some "Buy it now" prices that are good for the quality he is selling but may be a little high compared to what you can buy locally.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/buyaggressive/

Likewise, if you are looking to replace the builder faucets try

http://myworld.ebay.ca/thefaucetdiscounters/

I just bought 3 bathroom faucets from them for $100 plus $48 shipping. The shipping costs include all import taxes and duties. I priced the faucets at Home Depot, there it would cost over $500 plus tax. They only minor issue I had with them was they take 7 days to ship.