Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Appliances and Furniture

Appliances and Furniture What fits? Where to get it? How will it look?

Old 2017-12-11, 05:50 AM

Default Door Lock System - Got Stuck

Hello friends, I am David R. Owens. My office room door lock system is automatic. I am a new joiner in this office. Many of my co-workers said that the lock system may not work at sometimes. There happened some situation that staff got stuck in the cabin. Now I wish to repair the door. Is that possible to change the automatic lock system back to common lock pattern? Here most of the repair works are done by individual carpenter workers near to the office. But this time when I search for a carpenter nobody is available. When I discussed with the manager he wishes to make an agreement with a company that is able to do all repair works on contract basis. When I search for such companies I came to know about door replacement services in Edmonton. What do I need to know about my installation works?