Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Durham Region > Durham - General

Durham - General For residents of and soon-to-be residents of Ajax, Oshawa, Pickering, Uxbridge, and Scugog

Old 2014-03-26, 12:11 AM
Regular User

Wink Charing Cross: Lancaster Homes

Hey Everyone!

We wanted to start a forum for anyone who has purchased in the Charing Cross community in North Oshawa...

We are super excited we purchased this past weekend a home from Lancaster homes! it was a special insiders invite only release on March 22 2014. We loved their designs, the BONUS upgrades were impressive and vast! and the standards were many (that other builders charge an arm and a and leg to purchase)... looking forward to this community and being part of this special area in north Oshawa! ...We locked in a great price for a detached 36' home

Anyone else purchase in this community?
Old 2014-03-26, 02:41 PM
Regular User

When is your closing?
Old 2014-03-29, 01:06 AM
Regular User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by walter8299 View Post
When is your closing?
Our closing is Sept 2015
Old 2014-04-17, 01:06 AM
Regular User

Wink New home purchase

I see that Lancaster is almost sold out, has anyone here purchased from Lancaster homes in Charing cross?... Maybe even Falcon Crest homes (which is next to our site)

Old 2014-05-03, 12:21 PM
Regular User

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I bought a 36' lot on a ravine property. We went to the March 22 invitation and put down a bid on the same day. A week later, our model went up $6000. We just got an email stating that prices are going up again. Did everyone's model also go up?

I know there is a meet and greet tomorrow. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Let us know how the turn out goes!
Old 2014-05-03, 01:24 PM
Regular User

Cool Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickadee View Post
Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I bought a 36' lot on a ravine property. We went to the March 22 invitation and put down a bid on the same day. A week later, our model went up $6000. We just got an email stating that prices are going up again. Did everyone's model also go up?

I know there is a meet and greet tomorrow. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it. Let us know how the turn out goes!

Hey Chickadee,

Welcome to the Lancaster Charing Cross forum! Congrats on the purchase. we were there on march 22nd as well. and yes ours went up 6000 dollars as well a week later and again going up may 5th, don't know how much though

I have to say were very impressed with the grand opening bonuses they offered !! Added to the standards already in the home

We will be going to the meet an greet tomorrow, but hopefully you can attend another one so we can say "hello" in person

Old 2014-05-03, 02:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglets View Post
Hey Chickadee,

Welcome to the Lancaster Charing Cross forum! Congrats on the purchase. we were there on march 22nd as well. and yes ours went up 6000 dollars as well a week later and again going up may 5th, don't know how much though

I have to say were very impressed with the grand opening bonuses they offered !! Added to the standards already in the home

We will be going to the meet an greet tomorrow, but hopefully you can attend another one so we can say "hello" in person
Hello Kinglet,

Can you tell me how you add the count down tracker on this blog? We are closing in March 2016.

Chickadee.
Old 2014-05-04, 10:28 AM
Regular User

Smile Tickerfactory.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickadee View Post
Hello Kinglet,

Can you tell me how you add the count down tracker on this blog? We are closing in March 2016.

Chickadee.
Go to tickerfactory.com create an event (click vacation) add your closing date, click create and then go to this forum site edit your signature and paste the HTML code they provide you and your done, every time you respond it will automatically show up

If you need more help, be glad to help

Kinglets

Old 2014-05-04, 07:39 PM
Regular User

Thumbs up 407 etr

Hello Everyone!

I found a useful picture showing what the 407 will look like in Durham area when its all done. Useful and good to know ... will help increase our homes value.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	407 map.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	12064  

Old 2014-05-04, 09:14 PM
Regular User

Default Meet and Greet

Hey Kinglet,

How was the meet and greet?