Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa > Ottawa Area Houses For Sale

Old 2018-03-02, 09:34 AM
Regular User

Default Beautiful 3 bedroom modern bungalow in east-end of Ottawa

Holy modern! Beautiful modern open concept 3 beds 2 baths bungalow located in Hammond built in 2017. UPGRADES GALORE! 9 Ft Ceilings, gorgeous hardwood and ceramic floors throughout the main floor. Stunning modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances. Two sided fireplace between the living room and master bedroom. The master bedroom features a generous size walk-in closet and bathroom. Smart thermostat allows the control of the homes temperature from anywhere in the world. Covered porch with gas line hookup for barbecue that leads to a nice size deck, perfect for entertaining. Great size lot. A must see! Just minutes away from the 417, which makes for a quick and easy commute. Flex closing, unspoiled basement, pride of ownership, easy to show, call now to book your showing!!

https://www.marcblais.ca/property/52...mmond-k0a-2a0/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	14368   Click image for larger version

Name:	entrancve.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	14369   Click image for larger version

Name:	living.JPG
Views:	142
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	14370   Click image for larger version

Name:	kitchen2.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	14371   Click image for larger version

Name:	shower.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	14372  

Old 2018-03-02, 09:41 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastendguy View Post
Holy modern! Beautiful modern open concept 3 beds 2 baths bungalow located in Hammond built in 2017. UPGRADES GALORE! 9 Ft Ceilings, gorgeous hardwood and ceramic floors throughout the main floor. Stunning modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances. Two sided fireplace between the living room and master bedroom. The master bedroom features a generous size walk-in closet and bathroom. Smart thermostat allows the control of the homes temperature from anywhere in the world. Covered porch with gas line hookup for barbecue that leads to a nice size deck, perfect for entertaining. Great size lot. A must see! Just minutes away from the 417, which makes for a quick and easy commute. Flex closing, unspoiled basement, pride of ownership, easy to show, call now to book your showing!!

https://www.marcblais.ca/property/52...mmond-k0a-2a0/
So you are selling your custom built house, I remember the first time I had seen the pics last year I think, gorgeous house & very reasonable price. It will go really fast. Good luck!!!
Old 2018-03-02, 10:07 AM
Regular User

Thanks Yes, I started a new job and would like to move closer since its in the west end.

I'm sure gonna miss it. Everyday I walk in i tell myself how lucky I am. It's a beautiful home.