Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville > Stouffville - Mattamy On Main and Wheler’S Mill

Stouffville - Mattamy On Main and Wheler’S Mill For residents and soon-to-be residents of Mattamys On Main and Wheler's Mill.

Old 2006-06-23, 09:31 AM
Regular User

Default Private messages

I'm not sure if I am just being ignored or perhaps there is a glich in the new system. I've sent 2 people private messages but have had no responses. Don't want to name names in case I really am being ignored. I'd feel pretty silly! Just wondering if anyone is getting notifications of their private messages or do you have to change your settings to receive them?
Old 2006-06-23, 11:18 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kea66
I'm not sure if I am just being ignored or perhaps there is a glich in the new system. I've sent 2 people private messages but have had no responses. Don't want to name names in case I really am being ignored. I'd feel pretty silly! Just wondering if anyone is getting notifications of their private messages or do you have to change your settings to receive them?
You have to check some box to get notified of PM's.

You're inbox could also be full.

Sending you a pm.
Old 2006-07-31, 12:44 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kea66

Hey,

Sorry about that...My apologies...As I recently joined the forum, am still not too familiar with the formats...I didn't even know we could send private messages...My wife just logged in and I guess she was playing around with some of the settings and found that we had 2 messages...If I had known we had the messages, I would've replied alot sooner...Sorry about the delay...I actually couldn't find the inbox tab that my wife told me about, so I just went to search and typed "inbox" and that is when I came across this...I think when I get home tonight, will take a look at my settings to see how I can display them better...Any how, hope all is well...Cheers...

Mallicks
Phase III - Wheler's Mill
Old 2006-07-31, 12:53 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallicks
Hey,

Sorry about that...My apologies...As I recently joined the forum, am still not too familiar with the formats...I didn't even know we could send private messages...My wife just logged in and I guess she was playing around with some of the settings and found that we had 2 messages...If I had known we had the messages, I would've replied alot sooner...Sorry about the delay...I actually couldn't find the inbox tab that my wife told me about, so I just went to search and typed "inbox" and that is when I came across this...I think when I get home tonight, will take a look at my settings to see how I can display them better...Any how, hope all is well...Cheers...

Mallicks
Phase III - Wheler's Mill
Hahah. I think one of those messages was from me.

If you look at the top right corner of the board you should see a line in bold like "Welcome, Mallicks" under that there should be a blue clickable link "Private Messages" click on that and voila!
Old 2006-07-31, 01:12 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdyruffboy
Hahah. I think one of those messages was from me.

If you look at the top right corner of the board you should see a line in bold like "Welcome, Mallicks" under that there should be a blue clickable link "Private Messages" click on that and voila!

Yeah I just found that out...I feel like a LOSER...Any how, I think I know what I am doing now...Thanks for spoon feeding me along through the process...Just think, I have this much trouble with the forum, how much trouble will I have choosing selections at the Design Centre?...

Mallicks
Lot 85 - Phase III