Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Aurora

Aurora Minto, Kylemore, Aspen Ridge and Townwood

Old 2017-06-08, 09:49 AM
Regular User

Konnon,

How long did it take for them to resolve those issues and get you the sink and counter tops?
Old 2017-07-26, 02:38 PM
Regular User

Dear neighbor:

Anybody have roof problems like gutter detach or roof leakage? Unfortunately, I have both. If the builder do not do anything after the issues are reported to them two months. What should I do ?

Can I just find someone to fix it and send them the bill? My house is only 10 months old and is still under tarion warranty.

Your suggestion is welcome, thanks.
Old 2017-12-11, 02:11 PM
Regular User

I'm considering to buy a resale in this area but I noticed the floorplan shows a "small car parking garage" on the 36' lots. Since many of you live in these models, can you tell me if it is possible to park a mini-van and a 4 door sedan in the garage? Even better if you would be able to post a photo with cars inside the garage. If I can't fit my cars into the garage, it would be a deal breaker for us. Greatly appreciate any info! Thank you! =)
Old 2017-12-17, 10:30 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot288 View Post
I'm considering to buy a resale in this area but I noticed the floorplan shows a "small car parking garage" on the 36' lots. Since many of you live in these models, can you tell me if it is possible to park a mini-van and a 4 door sedan in the garage? Even better if you would be able to post a photo with cars inside the garage. If I can't fit my cars into the garage, it would be a deal breaker for us. Greatly appreciate any info! Thank you! =)
Are you looking for this area specifically only? How much are resale’s going for in this area these days? What size house? Is it a single car garage or two car garage?
Old 2017-12-17, 11:46 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dot288 View Post
If you're working with a realtor and have book to see houses of this model, ask your realtor to bring a tape measure or laser to measure the width and length, and of course measure your cars as well.

I have done that for my client before as a garage is critical to them as well since they have 4 vehicles