Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Aurora

Aurora Minto, Kylemore, Aspen Ridge and Townwood

Old 2015-04-10, 11:24 PM
Regular User

That's crazy, all booked, wondeing if we just go there to see if they allow us ti enter in the sales office. I guess they won't refuse serious buyers.
Old 2015-04-11, 12:07 AM
Regular User

Lindvest deals with realtors, I was told each realtor on their list is allow to book 3 homes (for 3 different clients), but it must be firm deal. My guess is most of these are booked by realtors. So if you are looking to buy, I know someone on the realtor list.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:14 PM
Regular User

Wondering if anyone on this forum got the appointment for today and share us any information from this highly anticipated phase.
Old 2015-04-15, 01:34 PM
Regular User

from what I know, most appointments are booked by realtor. One of my realtor friend has an appointment and was asking around if anyone wanted a unit. The prices are insane. I rather buy from Mattamy st. john forest up the street as they still have units left for cheaper price without the frenzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzzsc805 View Post
Wondering if anyone on this forum got the appointment for today and share us any information from this highly anticipated phase.
Old 2015-04-15, 07:43 PM
Regular User

anyone has the price list to share? how's the crowd?
I had my appointment next wed, so will be great to get the idea of the house price. thanks
Old 2015-04-15, 07:45 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackQueensville View Post
That's crazy, all booked, wondeing if we just go there to see if they allow us ti enter in the sales office. I guess they won't refuse serious buyers.
As a serious buyer, I went there on 6:00pm without an appointment, they even didn't give me a price list or site map.

I am curious about the prices, anyone knows?
Old 2015-04-16, 09:41 AM
Regular User

I dropped by the sales centre around 8:30 pm and they were about to be closed for the day. I was told by some staff they took a different approach this time. For phase 1, each hour would accept 20 appointments, and this time 10 per hour (I assume the staff was correct since I wasn't there during day time). Since I didn't have any appointment, so I was denied to walk in anyway.

I assume they would not distribute any price list on paper or site map since they already set up everything on the wall monitor and the iPad held by the sales rep (based on my phase 1 buying experience). Therefore, unless someone on this forum bought a lot yesterday and like to share the price, otherwise none of us would know. I had a glance on the wall monitor from distance, believed approximately 1/3 of the lots were sold. That suggested, almost everyone went in with appointment purchased. Therefore, people with appointments today or later would really depends on some luck to get something they desire.
Old 2015-04-16, 10:27 AM
Regular User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzzsc805 View Post
I dropped by the sales centre around 8:30 pm and they were about to be closed for the day. I was told by some staff they took a different approach this time. For phase 1, each hour would accept 20 appointments, and this time 10 per hour (I assume the staff was correct since I wasn't there during day time). Since I didn't have any appointment, so I was denied to walk in anyway.

I assume they would not distribute any price list on paper or site map since they already set up everything on the wall monitor and the iPad held by the sales rep (based on my phase 1 buying experience). Therefore, unless someone on this forum bought a lot yesterday and like to share the price, otherwise none of us would know. I had a glance on the wall monitor from distance, believed approximately 1/3 of the lots were sold. That suggested, almost everyone went in with appointment purchased. Therefore, people with appointments today or later would really depends on some luck to get something they desire.

Yes, I went in with appointment and finally bought a 44'lot premium house . The premium maybe $10,0000. The first day maybe 50 houses were sold. The salesman didn't give us the price list .You only see the price list on the wall and ipad ( different models has the different prices ) Some lots have the workout basement which costs approximately $110000.In a word , the price is high.
Old 2015-04-16, 10:32 AM

Anybody knows that?
I heard: 34lot, 26xx sqft is around 840,000
38lot, start from 850,000. Model C starts around 880,000.
Old 2015-04-16, 10:34 AM

I give up. Leave away from real estate market.
In short time, I won't look.