Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > General > Appliances and Furniture

Appliances and Furniture What fits? Where to get it? How will it look?

Old 2015-06-10, 11:06 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitutd View Post
Hi Dheeraj,

Definitely take a look at Billa and what they offer, even if you dont find it there and have a product in mind let them know and they might be able to get it for you. I would proceed with caution with your hood range though. I just had my decor appt with my builder and to have a chimney style hood range where there are no cabinets above I actually had to get a hood range through the builder. I was not happy with that but will still get the hood range I want which is better and install it later and hopefully sell the one I got through the builder.

Good luck, happy shopping and let us know what you end up getting
Hi Kitu,

that sucks, wonder why builder can't accommodate your range hood? I'm custom building my house and we are at design stage. Hence, i want to get into my kitchen needs well inside the design stage so that i have to flexibility of doing it right.