Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Stouffville

Stouffville Moving to Stouffville? Already living there? This section is for you.

Old 2008-10-02, 04:09 PM
Regular User

Default Stouffville- Treasure Hill Homes

My husband and I just bought Treasure Hill Home, Jasper 6 , elevation 2 model - lot#23 on Vera Lynn Crescent.. anyone else as well? Our closing date (hopefully on time) is Feb 11, 2010...
Ive been reading good/horror stories about all these new build experience.s. yikes.. we are not first time homeowners... We have owned a house in scarborough for 3 yrs, and its a very small house, built in 1936, we renovated it, made some money, and now want to move out to Stouffville for some peace and quiet (also good for our toddler) and in a bigger home!!
Hope to meet some other treasure hill home owners :-)

Last edited by NMZ; 2008-10-02 at 04:35 PM.
Old 2008-10-20, 12:28 AM

My Financee and I purchase a Jasper 5 Elev 1 (All Brick) on lot 31 on vera lynn cres.... We are closing april 2010.... We are currently living in a condo in scarborough as well (kennedy & sheppard)... We took the 8K in upgrades but know that's not going far.... Probably going to budget for an additional 15K. Should be a great community atmosphere.... We can't wait!
Old 2009-05-28, 12:52 PM

Default Vera Lynn Cres:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMZ View Post
My husband and I just bought Treasure Hill Home, Jasper 6 , elevation 2 model - lot#23 on Vera Lynn Crescent.. anyone else as well? Our closing date (hopefully on time) is Feb 11, 2010...
Ive been reading good/horror stories about all these new build experience.s. yikes.. we are not first time homeowners... We have owned a house in scarborough for 3 yrs, and its a very small house, built in 1936, we renovated it, made some money, and now want to move out to Stouffville for some peace and quiet (also good for our toddler) and in a bigger home!!
Hope to meet some other treasure hill home owners :-)
Hi. Me and my wife are going to buy Lot 69 Vera lynn cres. Are you guys around us.

We are a young couple. 32 /27/ 4. any young families in the viccinity.

May I ask how much did it you pay when you bought it. If it is not too personal?

Tony
Old 2009-06-23, 03:02 PM
Farfromhome

My better half and I just purchused a Jasper 2.. We have a corner lot just off Hover park. I am expecting a baby in one month. We are a very young couple looking to meet new people. Our closing date is May 2010.

Our ages are 21/26/0. Looking forward to moving in and Meeting new people!!!
Old 2009-06-23, 04:32 PM
Regular User

Hi Farfromhome. Kewl, Im glad to see young families moving in around the area :-) what lot did you buy?

We were there on sunday to see if any activity on Hooverpark/vera lynn cres and not really, but it looks like they;ve done some diggin to level the grond or something...
Hehe

Look forward to meeting y'all!!
Treasure Hill Lot #23
Jasper 6 elevation 2
Moved in!!!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...9f6e/event.png[/image]
[/link]
Old 2009-06-23, 07:29 PM
Farfromhome

We bought Lot #50.
Tomorrow we're off to sign more papers...

When did u guys pick out the carpets, floor etc.?
Old 2009-06-24, 11:42 AM
Regular User

kewl!
ah, we finished our selections, and closed our file in April... now we're just playing the waiting game LOL LOL!

We chose some upgrades (things that are hard to do now) but doing alot of our own upgrades after closing to save $$.. Prices are crazy! hahaha

NMZ
Treasure Hill Lot #23
Jasper 6 elevation 2
Moved in!!!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...9f6e/event.png[/image]
[/link]
Old 2009-06-24, 06:35 PM
Farfromhome

what were the upgrades u went with, if you dont mind me asking??
Old 2009-06-24, 09:24 PM
Regular User

Hey everyone, nice to meet you. I also bought on Vera Lynn Crescent but from Greenpark. I bought Lot 71, somewhere around the 7th house or so (would have to pull out the plan to check exactly) from Hoover Park, facing west. I can't wait to move in! But my closing is not until May 14, 2010, assuming there are no delays.

Really looking forward to meeting you on the street! I don't know if they'll start construction on time. I hope so!
Old 2009-06-25, 07:52 PM

Hi all, I also bought on Vera Lynn lot 70 and will be closing in June 2010. Really looking forward to meeting everyone!