Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-10-16, 08:59 PM
Regular User

Default Sell my homes, should I included all the appliances?

Hi,

I plan to sell my current house in March 2010, and I will move to my new home in June 2010. I just had my kitchen design appointment few days ago, and the kitchen design told me that some of my appliances have to be included when I resale, such as silde in gas stove, dishwasher and hood fan, is that true? And my kitchen designer need the measurement of all my appliances 2 weeks later, so I have to decide to bring my old appliances to the new house or buy a new set.

All my appliances are pretty new, I bought them 2 years ago when I moved in my current home, they are all stainless steels and it costs me around $10k + around $1k installation fee two years ago.

My question is do I have to included all my appliances when I resale my current house? do you guys think I can get back what I paid if I included them with my house?

Thanks