Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Richmond Hill

Richmond Hill Century Grove, Democrat Homes, Acorn Homes, Fieldgate, Heathwood Homes, Vogue Development, Brookfield, Sky Homes, Genesis Homes, Fairgate, Fernbrook, Fieldgate, Tribute, Lebovic, Maple Lane, Great West, Mirrow Homes, Queensgate, Primont, Saberwood, Edenbrook, Luvian, Kaitlin, Pemberton, Empire Homes, H&R, Wyecliffe, The Woodlands and more!

Old 2010-08-26, 08:12 AM
1sttimebuyer

Default Anyone interested in creating an e-newsletter?

Hi everyone!!

We moved to Bathurst and JeffersonSide Road a month ago and Iím really looking fwd to be part of this community. Iíve had an idea for the longest time and was hoping if anyone else out there share the same views.

I was thinking, how about we create a monthly e-newsletter which can be sent out to the neighborhood? It will help us get to know each other and make us feel like a close community!
I obviously canít do it on my own, but anyone out there who would like to join me? Any skills of editing, researching, data compiling, graphic designing, etc..would be greatly appreciated!!
I know it can be time consuming but I think it will be well worth it!!!