Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Richmond Hill

Richmond Hill Century Grove, Democrat Homes, Acorn Homes, Fieldgate, Heathwood Homes, Vogue Development, Brookfield, Sky Homes, Genesis Homes, Fairgate, Fernbrook, Fieldgate, Tribute, Lebovic, Maple Lane, Great West, Mirrow Homes, Queensgate, Primont, Saberwood, Edenbrook, Luvian, Kaitlin, Pemberton, Empire Homes, H&R, Wyecliffe, The Woodlands and more!

Old 2011-01-18, 09:28 AM
Regular User

Default 220V plugs

you can ask to add the gas line and leave the 220v outlet which should come standard. you could buy one of these gas range adapter http://www.homedepot.ca/webapp/wcs/s...k=P_PartNumber from home depot to plug your gas range to 220v outlet. my builder put the gas line without me asking for it and at PDI he mention the gas line is now standard with every home

Old 2011-02-10, 01:49 PM
Regular User

Thank you everyone for your input. Sorry I haven't been checking in and didn't realize there were so many replies. I think the decor centre was confusing in giving us that advice. We had our pre-drywall inspection today and confirmed that we're getting the 220V outlet PLUS the gas line! So that was a relief.