Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Richmond Hill

Richmond Hill Century Grove, Democrat Homes, Acorn Homes, Fieldgate, Heathwood Homes, Vogue Development, Brookfield, Sky Homes, Genesis Homes, Fairgate, Fernbrook, Fieldgate, Tribute, Lebovic, Maple Lane, Great West, Mirrow Homes, Queensgate, Primont, Saberwood, Edenbrook, Luvian, Kaitlin, Pemberton, Empire Homes, H&R, Wyecliffe, The Woodlands and more!

Old 2008-02-22, 10:56 AM
Regular User

Default any one bought Inspiration?

I am thinking of buying in Phase 3 of Inspiration?

Has any one else bough a dettached house by Tribute and specifically Inspiration. What side of the community in Phase 3 be best to be near to the Public transport? I work in Downtown Young/Bloor area. So far my research shows that Go Train be the best option. But I still have to take subway up to Yonge/Bloor. How far is finch considering the morning traffic?

How is tribute compared to Mattamy?
Old 2008-03-02, 06:40 AM

Hi,
We bought in Phase 2 and have been living there for over a year now. The area is very nice but a bit pricey. I'm not sure where Phase 3 is being built but we are near Bathurst. There is a 88 Bathurst bus and the Viva Blue on Yonge which takes about half an hour to get to Finch Station. Obviously, it'll be better to purchase closer to Yonge if you rely on public transportation but this was not a factor for us. From finch onward to Bloor on the subway, would be another 20-25 minutes. We bought from Tribute in 2004 and closed in late 2006, delayed twice. The workmanship isn't bad but customer service is top notch. We are very happy with our home and the builder in general.

Last edited by darktimed; 2008-03-02 at 06:43 AM.
Old 2008-03-02, 12:02 PM
Regular User

Thank you darktimed.
the new phase is North of Tower Hill Road for 36 and 46 lots and 50 lots are in the Area of old Phase near Garnet Drive/Tramack Dr. The Prices have really gone up for example the Woodward Model last year was 560000 and is now 605000. Since lots are just west of SELWYN Road so they are much nearer to Bathurst. Considering the Rush hour in the morning I am not sure then I can reach downtown in an hour and the parking will be an issue if I need to catch Viva from Young. Go Train Richmond Hill down near Major Mac will be the only option. The closing in mew phase is 30 months.
My second option was Oakville .The new community will be much closer to Go Transit and all the other Amenties so I might wait out toill summer/fall .

Last edited by addtemp; 2008-03-02 at 12:17 PM.
Old 2008-03-02, 08:34 PM

We are living in the Woodward model as well. Great house
Old 2008-03-03, 02:01 AM
Regular User

isn't it a small world that was our prefered Model or White Aoks but White Oaks is much more expensive.
Old 2008-03-05, 01:42 AM

Those prices are insane! But that goes for all the developments along Bathurst. How is Phase 3 selling?
Old 2008-03-05, 01:49 AM
Regular User

I was there around 2 weeks ago and they started selling Phase 3 a week earlier. It seems they only have released limited lots and will keep on releasing in bunches i guess to increase peice further. They sold around 10 or 15 lots already .

Considering the closing si 30 months its not easy for people to make that decision with that price.
Old 2008-03-05, 04:48 AM

Yeah, it took 25 months for us to close but the prices for the same models were steadily rising during all that time and it gave us more time to save up as well. So it all worked out in the end
Old 2011-04-18, 02:33 AM

Default WANTED : House for Sale

Hello everyone, we are a family looking to purchase a house in the Tribute Inspiration neighbourhood. If you are planning to sell sometime this year, maybe we can make private deal. Requirement : 10 foot ceiling main floor and bonus 9 ft ceiling 2nd floor. If you yourself or know a neighbour who is planning to sell, please contact me...no MLS listings Please...thanks.