Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Richmond Hill

Richmond Hill Century Grove, Democrat Homes, Acorn Homes, Fieldgate, Heathwood Homes, Vogue Development, Brookfield, Sky Homes, Genesis Homes, Fairgate, Fernbrook, Fieldgate, Tribute, Lebovic, Maple Lane, Great West, Mirrow Homes, Queensgate, Primont, Saberwood, Edenbrook, Luvian, Kaitlin, Pemberton, Empire Homes, H&R, Wyecliffe, The Woodlands and more!

Old 2009-06-04, 04:57 PM
Regular User

Default any issues with Century Grove Homes

Hi all, if there is anyone who bought a home from Century Grove Homes, what do you think of them as a builder?
Old 2009-06-22, 10:17 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by homie27 View Post
Hi all, if there is anyone who bought a home from Century Grove Homes, what do you think of them as a builder?
Got their UTE home. Quality is fine and they give you lot of upgraded stuff as standard. But the service is really slow............... I have moved in for over a year, still lot of stuff on the on year form need to be fixed............... not sure if it is normal with other big builders......

And they didn't arrange/missed my pre dry wall inspection, but promised to take care of a couple minor changes for me afterwards. And I kept following up with site super until the closing date, and they still didn't do it and I can't do nothing about it as it is not on paper. Wasted all my time coming to site , and calling to follow up every week. Luckily, those are minor items..............

And their so called "Customer Care" dept keeps telling me to contact their trade for arranging appointments to fix the items on my 30 Days year form. Even those trade people were surprised that I called them directly.................It is so frustrated we have take time off regularly to stay home and wait for them, sometime they don't show up. Only one thing will get them going is to file to Tarion. Once they get the letter about Tarion appointment to meet them, they will finally take it seriously. I know they are probably busy with lot of requests but they need to better arrange , better staffed , better organized to handle their requests, and that their jobs.

On the other hand, their saleslady, Paula and inspector, Brian are pretty nice and helpful .

Last edited by rdx; 2009-06-22 at 10:26 AM.