Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

Old 2009-06-15, 03:39 PM
Regular User

Default Bell Internet

Isn't available to me but the guy accross the street has it lol I called them and they have no idea when it's coming to my side of the street... I'm 219 Pringle has anyone called them about availability????
Old 2009-07-02, 12:35 PM

I'm on Quinlan, and have Bell high speed, despite the customer service call center telling me it "wasn't available". I hooked up my modem, and have no issues connecting.
When Bell came to hook-up my phone line, the guy said that everyone should have highspeed, as all the cables are running underground.
My suggestion, if you already have a bell high speed modem, try just hooking it up. I'm betting it'll work!
Old 2009-07-02, 12:46 PM
Regular User

I just put your info in here and it says that you should have access.

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpIn...e?userType=NEW

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpIn...SQTError=false
Moved In: April 10th 2010
Old 2009-07-02, 09:36 PM
Regular User

Oh the next day after I posted I checked the online availability and it said it was available so I called again out of curiosity and everyone under the sun did a 180 and said 'oh ya it's available' but the day before know one had a clue when it may be there...
Old 2009-07-23, 09:33 AM

a bit of side note here. I'm moving into my new house this October and was CONSIDERING Bell.... both for TV and Internet. Debating still because of the horrible customer service (from what I've heard), but the speeds are good with "decent" cap spaces... do you guys notice any throttling? loss of connection?

Where abouts is Quinlan?
Old 2009-07-26, 11:05 AM
Regular User

I've been on Rogers for the past 10+ years but Bell seems ok, I've only had it for a month or so and I need high speed for VPL and so far so good
Old 2009-07-26, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk2009 View Post
When Bell came to hook-up my phone line, the guy said that everyone should have highspeed, as all the cables are running underground.
I'm trying to figure out what underground cables have to do with DSL.. One doesn't have anything to do with the other?
For Your Home - For Your Condo - For Your Office

http://www.phand.ca/